Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Vidar the Treecko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elec-1
No Rank
No Rank

Vidar the Treecko Empty
PostSubject: Vidar the Treecko   Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 10:37 am

Name: Vidar
Nicknames: Vid
Species: Treecko
Type: Grass
Moveset:
1. Absorb
2. Brick Break
3. Agility
4. Bullet Seed
Items: Pecha Scarf

Relations
Midnight the Darkchu (Best Friend, living, Elec)
Ivy The Sceptile, (Mother, deceased, Elec)
Slade The Sceptile (Father, deceased, Elec)
Zelda the Grovyle (Sister, deceased, Elec)
Ivan the Treecko (Brother, deceased, Elec)
Alex the Treecko (Sister, deceased, Elec)
Nocturna the Darkchu (Enemy, living, Elec)

Description
Vidar is an average looking Treecko except his eyes are slightly larger. He wears a blue neckerchief around his neck.

Personality
Vidar very outgoing. He has bouts of depression from time to time, but he manages to remain fairly cheerful for the most part. He loves making new friends and helping others. He is especially close to Midnight and is there for her when she needs someone to talk to. He sometimes gets a little irritated with her grumpiness, but he understands that there must be a reasons she is that way even though she has yet to tell him or anyone about her past. Though normally mild mannered, he can get very angry when pushed too far. Like Midnight, he values teamwork highly. Due to the loss of his family, he has issues with being alone for extended periods of time. He's ok a day or so but he strongly prefers to be with his friends.

History
Vidar and his family are actually from the distant past. However, a timespace disturbance (cause unknown though possibly related to the breach that allowed Midngiht to escape her world), caused the family to be whisked into the future during the paralysis. It was unpleasant but they managed to find a friendly settlement to live in. For a few weeks, Vidar lived a relatively happy life with his parents and siblings. Then a gang of Darkchu (the Marauders), lead by Nocturna raided the settlement in which they lived. Many of the residents were killed, including Vidar's 'entire family. Vidar managed to survive by hiding. Soon after, Midnight arrived to the chaos. At first, Vidar was wary of her, thinking she might be one of the Marauders (even the children in the Marauders gang are bloodthrirsty). However, it quickly became clear that she was not. There was nothing left for Vidar in this settlement and the rest of the survivors were leaving, so the two decided to travel together. A few weeks later, they ran into one of the members of the Marauders gang. Since both Vidar and Midnight were very little, their fighting ability was limited even though the had both had some training from an early age. They were able to drive him off just barely, leaving both of them scraped up and Midnight blind in one eye. A few months later, time was restored and Vidar saw the sunlight again for the first time in a long time. By this time, Vidar and Midnight had become best friends. A few years have passed and they are hoping to join one of the many teams that are forming.

Last edited by Elec-1 on 18th September 2012, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Vidar the Treecko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidar the Treecko   Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 11:57 am

Also accepted. Feel free to bring them in to where the team is forming. Go to Living World > Team Base Four > Sky Lake Topic ( scroll down) I'm waiting for you and LM to post before replying myself.
Back to top Go down
Elec-1
No Rank
No Rank

Vidar the Treecko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidar the Treecko   Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 12:46 pm

PancakeShiners wrote:
Also accepted. Feel free to bring them in to where the team is forming. Go to Living World > Team Base Four > Sky Lake Topic ( scroll down) I'm waiting for you and LM to post before replying myself.

Wait... I thought it was Team 5. Or is that just the number of the base? Base Four I mean.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Vidar the Treecko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidar the Treecko   Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 1:01 pm

Just the number of the base, yes. ^^
Back to top Go down
Elec-1
No Rank
No Rank

Vidar the Treecko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidar the Treecko   Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 1:04 pm

Ok. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vidar the Treecko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vidar the Treecko   Vidar the Treecko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vidar the Treecko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Characters :: Approved Bios :: Team Five-
Jump to: