Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing Empty
PostSubject: OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing   OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:14 pm

Weather: Sunny
Season: Early Fall
Time: Late Morning

(RP OPEN)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Alex skipped along after Marie.  When they came to the crossroads again, he paused.  He gazed down towards the path to the guild.  Behind them, there was the path that led to Valley Square, and branching off of that path was where Heart Village was.  Hmm... There are two pathways he didn't know about.  The little one-eyed Piplup assumed that one of them led the dungeon HighGrass Fields.  But... What of the other path?

He gazed at another path, very nearby, that forked off the road to the guild.  It looked like a sort of... meadow.  With lots and lots of flowers.  It had something about it that seemed fun.  The sunlight was harsh, but it had an inviting atmosphere.  He gazes at Marie pleadingly.  "...Hey, Marie! Can we go there real quickly before we head to the dungeon? Pleeease?!"
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing   OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime1st September 2013, 10:14 pm

OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing K6qc

Chelsea follows quietly. No doubt the more patient one out of herself and Alex. But it was okay. She looked around as they walked until she hears Alex pleading Marie to go some where. She notices the meadow and tilted her head. Looked harmless enough.
Back to top Go down
Piplup-Luv
No Rank
No Rank
Piplup-Luv

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing   OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime15th September 2013, 9:56 pm

OOC: Sorry for my absence, I'm back now Smile

Marie looked in the direction Alex had motioned towards before looking back at him.

"Hmm..." she said in thought of taking a quick side trip, the meadow was harmless enough and she could sense Alex's joy at the sight of it. "I guess we could take a short trip there, we can't stay very long though alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://piplup-luv.deviantart.com/
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing   OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime16th September 2013, 6:08 pm

Wave's eyes are wide and thankful. This is awesome! Wave gazes around with his one eye. It's so pretty! He giggles and runs around happily, not aware that they may not be alone... For now, he enjoys their short little stop at the peaceful Petal Meadows.

ooc: Sorry for the short post! xD But good to see ya PL. You can bring in Alice at any time.
Back to top Go down
Piplup-Luv
No Rank
No Rank
Piplup-Luv

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing   OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 1:18 am

Marie smiled at how joyful Alex was at the sight of the meadow, things were so much different now than the days she remembered. She knew they couldn't stay too long and was about to mention it when she picked up a faint aura; someone other than them was here, yet she could not make out who it was nor what pokemon they were.

OOC: Btw, you said Wave instead of Alex in your post
Back to top Go down
http://piplup-luv.deviantart.com/
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing   OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm

ooc: Oops! Sorry, PL! XD I was a bit rushed.
Gonna wait for Nini before posting again, but that will be fixed. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing   OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Page 1 of 1