Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) Empty
PostSubject: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime19th August 2012, 9:21 pm

ooc: Playing the NPC's...

A Rapidash slowly lifted her head as she awakened from her sleep. It was morning... She narrowed her eyes. Another day, probably extremely unsuccessful. It's been two weeks since her small band first arrived in the Valley of Spirits. Although they did manage to establish a Guild and Valley Square, with heavy protection, all other attempts had been futile. Heart Village was almost constantly attacked, leaving it a dangerous place to live, and might never be completed. The various dangers, rumors or facts, kept most new Pokemon from immigrating into the valley which pretty much defeated their purpose. If they had maps of the area that might make it easier... The Rapidash, Felicity, tried to look on the bright side. Although her Guild had no affiliated teams, she had an assistant, her good friend Phillip the Flygon. The Guild didn't apprentice Pokemon at the moment, the teams affiliated with them were the Explorers in the area, but they did have three young and useful volunteers. Who knows. Maybe luck will shine upon the new inhabitants of the valley.

Felicity turned as she heard a knock on a door, and a voice... Phillip's voice. "Guildmaster! Are you ready to begin our day?" Felicity raised her head high and replied. "Yes, Phillip! Wake the volunteers! I'll be right out!" The flaming horse pulled her special blanket over her back and pushed the door open with her head. With that, Felicity exited her chambers. A new day. Would it be in vain?
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime8th September 2012, 3:34 pm

Felicity and Phillip had been discussing when they heard a knock on the door. Quiet, but audible. Felicity paused and turned around. "I am here. State your business."

"Oh! Sorry to bother you ma'am, but Chelsea and I wish to speak to you!" It was the young Piplup's voice. Felicity's ear twitched. What? So soon?

The flaming unicorn replied swiftly to the new apprentice. "Very well. You may enter, apprentices."

OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) Alex__s_profile_image_by_pancakeshiners-d5cf4l0

Alex slowly and shyly opens the door and walks in. He stands in front of the two guild leaders, looking down and his two flippers behind his back. He was very, very nervous still. Once Chelsea walks up beside him, he hears Phillip laugh a little.

"No need to be so nervous, Alex!" The shiny Flygon assured the Piplup. "We won't hurt you."

Alex looked up as Felicity spoke. "What is it that you two need?"

Alex paused for a moment. Skitty got his tongue. "Uh..." He glanced over at Chelsea for support.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime8th September 2012, 9:16 pm

Chelsea easily spoke up as if she was talking to a normal Pokemon.

"Me and Alex want to make a team together... Since I've been handling the easier tasks, with him, we both could tackle the harder tasks. I've been wanting to do so for some time now. And having others with me would be nice too, its lonely doing it solo."

(Sorry its so short. >.<)
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime11th September 2012, 9:08 pm

Felicity stared at the two Pokemon. "What? Already? I'm impressed."

Phillip smiled. "That means alot coming from her. Trust me!"

Felicity took something out of a chest. It was a Treasure Bag. "This is your first step to becoming explorers. This is where you can put any items you find in dungeons where you explore. Eventually, you will be given a badge, and will be able to choose a team name. But now, you must be tested. These are things you must earn." Felicity pauses. "With that you'll need help. Marie! Mimi! I need you here!"

ooc: Now we needs PL~
Back to top Go down
Piplup-Luv
No Rank
No Rank
Piplup-Luv

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime17th September 2012, 12:11 pm

OOC: Finally got around to posting this, sorry for lateness.

A young Piplup entered the Guildmasters chamber, her colors weren't that of a normal or shiny piplup, but those of a Riolu, very odd for her species.

In a cheerful voice she spoke up,"I'm here Guildmster. Did you need me for something?"

Seconds after her question was her attention drawn to the Piplup and Eevee in the room, were they new arivals perhaps?
Back to top Go down
http://piplup-luv.deviantart.com/
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime17th September 2012, 10:20 pm

ooc: I'm gonna wait for Night before posting again. :]
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime21st September 2012, 3:55 pm

(Sorry for the delay!)

Chelsea waited, her tail swishing a bit. Looks like her wish of forming a team would be coming true very soon. Finally, she could start taking on the more challenging tasks. The easy ones were... well, easy. And got boring fast. But who knew... Maybe doing the more advanced tasks would trigger her lost memories. That, she was really hoping for.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime21st September 2012, 8:49 pm

The flaming horse smiled at Marie's entrance. Mimi was not far behind. The Glameow was as fast as she was loyal to the guild. "Yes, Guildmaster Felicity? How may I be of assistance?"

Felicity smiled at her two guild members. "Hello, Marie, Mimi. You might know Chelsea, our only apprentice. But this Piplup is Alex, our newest arrival. They have decided to form a team together, making them the first team affiliated with us... That said, they will need to be trained. This is what I need you for. Mimi, Marie, take these two out. Mimi, show them the crossroads and Valley Square. After that, return to the guild. Marie, if you don't mind, I'd much appreciate it if you could take them on a little test exploration. There are only three dungeons known to use in this area, unfortunately. Mystery Caverns is much too difficult. Winter Glacier is ok but not for beginners. So I'd suggest HighGrass fields. Can you handle that, do you think?"

Mimi's eyes lit up. She might be a little intimidating at times, even a bit strict, but this spiral-tailed cat felt honored to be trusted with such a simple but important task. "Of course, Guildmaster! I'd love to help!" She then looks expectantly over at Marie. What about her?

OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) Alex__s_profile_image_by_pancakeshiners-d5cf4l0

The one-eyed Piplup tilted his head to one side as to look at Marie better. Hey, another Piplup! He marveled at her strange coloring. She was very pretty. Her coloring reminded him of a Riolu... It sparked his curiousity. However, he knew how uncomfortable it made him when other stared at him, because of his missing eye, so tries not to look too long. Alex's fear and shyness is gone. He smiles at Marie and offers an outstretched wing in greeting. "Hi! Nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Piplup-Luv
No Rank
No Rank
Piplup-Luv

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime5th October 2012, 10:20 am

(Sorry for late reply, I've been busy)

Marie smiled at the Piplup before her and outstreted her own wing to meet his. "It's nice to meet you too" she replied cheerfully.

Marie then turned to Felicity, "I'd be glad to do that Guildmaster." She said, memories of her own adventures as a child returning.
Back to top Go down
http://piplup-luv.deviantart.com/
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime5th October 2012, 3:06 pm

Chelsea smiles at Marie and did the closest thing to a bow that an Eevee could do. "Its a pleasure to meet you Ma'am." She said politely.

(Its okay, I've been busy myself.)
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime20th October 2012, 3:48 pm

Mimi nods. "Me too! Right away, ma'am!"

The Guildmaster smiles. "Thank you. I knew I could count on you. You are dismissed!"

Mimi turns around. "Alright then. I'll show you around. Come with me!" She turns and heads out the spiral staircase to the surface, ready to lead the newbies to the Valley Square.

ooc: The topic to which they are moved is here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPEN 10/3/Y1 Labors of Leadership (Guildmaster's Chamber)
Page 1 of 1