Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  Empty
PostSubject: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 10:19 pm

OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  Electra_profile_image_by_pancakeshiners-d5cenjy

The forest is a very dark and dreary place, to one who lives in more pleasant places. The light that shines through is enough to help one see, but nothing more than that. The sound of trickling water can be heard. Must be a creek nearby... A Jolteon treks through the darkness. She looks calmer now. This is more like it. The forest is dark, quiet, calm... Except for the occasional howl. There are other Pokemon here. I'd enjoy a good fight anyways... The Primal Jolteon thinks to herself. She glances behind her every now and then to make sure that her twin is following. She turns away. Why does she worry about her sister so much recently...? Oh well... Electra continues forward. She's eager to help her sister reach the end.

Last edited by PancakeShiners on 24th August 2012, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 12:01 am

The darkness of the forest helps bring a sense of relief. While there was some lighting here and there, it wasn't like it'd make the whole place light up. A Leafeon followed near the Jolteon, her tail swishing a little. So this was where her fragment of the map had led herself and her twin sister. But what would be in store for them? The howls would make her cringe. It was so hard to tell what or who was making those howls, but none of the less, they kept the Leafeon alert. So in a sense, the howling was providing her a reason to be alert and intense. Dungeons were the one place one shouldn't be too careless, or it could be costly... Another howl is soon heard, causing the Leafeon to cringe again and moved closer to her sister. She would much rather take her chances with enduring a possible attack from her sister than to be away from her. Despite her more Primal behavior, she did provide the timid Leafeon with a sense of security and safety. She had actually noticed a change in her twin's behavior, she seemed... more protective. Had Blaize managed to rub off on her? Or was it from that Houndoom attack? Either way... It helped her feel safe and secured.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 9:58 pm

OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  Electra_profile_image_by_pancakeshiners-d5cenjy

The Primal Jolteon wanted so badly to comfort her sister. But the dark energy that had changed her before birth wouldn't allow it. Electra sighed, and continued through the Dungeon. She saw a Murkrow in the distance. A wild one. Probably a Mystery Dungeon Pokemon. She sighs and charges out into the clearing, pulsing with purple electricity. She yells back at her sister. "Stay back, Alei! I'll handle this!" When she gets there, however, four more Murkrow pop in. Ambush. "Darn you! Stupid Murkrow! Whatever, I'll take you out!" The Jolteon prepares to attack. For Alei's sake, she hopes her sister keeps out of this. There's a type advantage. So what if Electra comes out a little bruised? She didn't care...
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime25th August 2012, 12:22 am

At her sister's command, Alei didn't argue and stayed back. She knew how Electra was like in battle, and it was wise to stay out of the Primal Jolteon's way. She didn't distance herself too far though, out of paranoia that another Pokemon could jump her while Electra was focused. Curling her leafy-like tail around herself, she lowered herself as if to try and camouflage herself into the surroundings. Luckily, her dark coat made that easy with the darkness, and her leafy parts could easily pass off as actual plants. But it could only help so much... If a wild Pokemon caught her scent, her camouflage attempt would be in vain.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime29th August 2012, 7:27 pm

Electra tries repeatedly to attack the multiple Murkrow. Being an electric type, she has an advantage against them. But there's a problem with that. These Murkrow are stronger than Electra had anticipated. She had slowly let her guard down as far as what she expected from wild Pokemon, as alot of them had grown less and less vicious. But these Murkrow... It was as if they were just as strong as when the world was paralyzed. Electra was a formidable opponent back then, for sure. But she's a bit out of practice after 5 whole years. And as time goes by, while she's fighting the ominous crows, Electra is losing. She's gaining quite a few flesh wounds too, and bleeding heavily. Her black blood oozes out. She could use Discharge, but she's afraid that Alei might be too close, Electra doesn't want to hit her... And the Murkrow will attack her, puncturing her with their beaks, and fly out of range. She has quite the disadvantage... One grows too close to her muzzle and the dark Jolteon uses Thunderfang, attacking it while at the same time snapping its neck. She's capable of fighting now but not for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime30th August 2012, 3:20 pm

Alei could only watch as Electra was getting more and more hurt... She trembled slightly. Why was she hiding?! She should be helping her twin sister out! But those Murkrow had the type advantage to her Grass type part.... But then again, did types even matter? Even one with a type disadvantage could still win if they played their cards right... Yes, she could do it if she did things carefully... Plus she can tell Electra couldn't hold them off much longer. Standing up, she began to charge. Yes, she was scared, but her desire to help her sister currently overpowered any fear she felt at the moment. Once close, she could of attacked, but instead, she began to use GrassWhistle in hopes she could put some of the Murkrow to sleep. They'd be easier to handle then. But she also was exposing herself at the same time, since she had to focus on her attack to make it work.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime8th September 2012, 3:45 pm

ooc: Alright... Night and and I can post once before waiting for our good friend Echo~

Several Murkrow have been affected by Alei's attack. One is dead already, another is knocked out. The last two lose their confidence, they are outnumbered and therefore they now have little chance of winning. They run off, but drop two items. Each are a pair of BlackGlasses. Electra notices this. She is bleeding quite badly, her normal black iridescent blood oozing out. She is in a lot of pain but shakes it off. She's not falling now. No. There's no way. She stumbles over to the glasses... Hmm... She uses her muzzle to put them on... This makes everything alot darker! We could use these... To get rid of that pesky sun... She calls her sister over. "H-hey Alei... L-look at this!" Her voice is shaky, showing her obvious pain, but nonetheless she is happy for once. With the added darkness, the Jolteon''s eyes begin to glow.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime8th September 2012, 9:23 pm

(Okie dokie)

Alei is relieved as the Murkrow flee. She had just spared her sister from a possible death sentence. She shakes herself a bit, calming herself from the rush of adrenaline. She took a moment to scan around, ensuring no more enemies were around. For now, it seemed clear. She sighs in relief, but knew she couldn't lower her guard for long. Hearing her sister, she looks over and blinked. However, she walks over, looking at the glasses that was still on the ground. She notices how her sister's eyes glowed, but that only happened in the deepest darkness... Maybe..? With her muzzle being a bit smaller than Electra's, Alei took a bit longer to get the glasses on but manages. She looked around, awed. It was darker! Her Primal half, which had been going crazy from the sun, finally calmed, satisfied with seeing the dark. "Amazing... these make it so much darker..." She looks at Electra, frowning at her injuries. "Can you keep going..? Or should we find a spot to rest up..?"
Back to top Go down
shatteredecho
No Rank
No Rank

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime13th September 2012, 5:34 pm

Vanira squinted through the murk in front of her. Even with her dark-type abilities, this dungeon was a bit hard to see in. Typher, on the other hand, being a ghost-type, could see perfectly fine, even if he did run into things now and again due to his enlarged blind spot. Vanira scowled as she glanced behind her, disliking the fact that he was better off than her. She was going to dark pulse him for it, before nearly flying into a couple of other murkrow that seemed as if they were running from something...

"H-hey Alei... L-look at this!"

On second thought, definitely running from something; that sounded like a pokemon that had just had a battle.

"Amazing... these make it so much darker..."

Two somethings, apparently...

"Can you keep going..? Or should we find a spot to rest up..?"

Vanira thought for a second... maybe they should try to attack them, but then again it sounded as if only one of them was hurt (or hurt badly, at any rate...) Still, it wouldn't hurt to see...

She glanced at the dark- colored yamask behind her. "Come on, we're going to check these two out". Typher sounded a quiet "okay" before heading off behind her, taking a minute to untangle his mask from a few leaves as she took off.

The two landed again a short distance from the twin eveelotions, who had apparently donned sunglasses each. They looked primal... Though Vanira sensed that the lefeon was more than a bit scared... Probably from those howls, Typher though. He had been scared of them as well, though he couldn't let Vanira know that...

Lost in his thoughts, he hadn't noticed as Vanira was slowly nudging his mask off the branch. As she had hoped, the sudden weight off the mask plummeting toward the ground had pulled him down along with it, right in front of the two sisters. It seemed as if he had been used as bait again... The dark yamask shrunk a bit away from the twins and closed his eyes, cowering. He expected them to attack him as they must have had the murkrows, and the dead one nearby didn't reassure him in any way...

In the branches above, Vanira smiled. This would do much better than pulsing him would have... She alighted near the passed- out murkrow nearby, hoping that Typher would be enough of a distraction to keep the primals from noticing her as she looted him...
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime13th September 2012, 9:38 pm

The Primal Jolteon stood up straight. She heard noises nearby... She jumps as Typer is pushed before them as bait. She growls, purple electricity pulsing through her body. She's injured but has every intention of fighting this Pokemon to the death if she has to. She glares and speaks. "Who are you? What's your intention?"
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime14th September 2012, 11:21 pm

When Typer falls nearby them, Alei almost has a heart attack and partly hid herself near Electra, eyeing the Shiny Pokemon before them. Yes... who was he and what did he want? He wasn't attacking so possible he meant no harm... She fails to notice the other who was looting the deceased/unconscious/sleeping Murkrow. As if they would care about loot anyhow, they still had to find what their parents had wanted them to find...
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime21st September 2012, 8:49 pm

ooc: Waiting for Echo.
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime5th October 2012, 7:35 pm

1 (Post count) --- -- -

The dim, humid forest known as Shade Forest was cold and quiet... or at least, it was quiet. All this activity probably warmed up the air a bit, too. A dark purple thing-- it was a sort of an indigo-ish colored creature-- shambles quietly through the bushes, sobbing quietly. It's a young Zweilous named Alix.
OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  Zweilous
The broken and emotionally scarred Zweilous was just attacked by marauders and had just seen the murder of his family. He wailed loudly, mourning them, before quickly covering his mouth with his stubby paws. Shut up, you idiot! You're going to be eaten by the Marauders! You're in this weakened state now, you can't afford to be ambushed! He sniffled loudly before slapping himself for being so loud, and continued to walk through the bramble and thistle bushes. Only a Skarmory would go in here, he thought, so as long as I can scrape together the energy to fight a Skarmory, I'm fine. He continued to walk through the spiked bushes, the thorny branches snapping back and slapping his singed skin, again without thanks to the marauders. He tripped on a low branch and came crashing down. "Idiot," he thought out loud. He then slapped himself, again, because he realized he said that out loud. He got up, realizing he was in the sight of other Pokémon. All of them were colored unusually and looked hostile. Some of their eyes glowed red in the darkness. He bristled his fur and growled. "S-stay away from me! I, I just wanna find a hot spring!" He braced himself along the floor. Idiot, now you'll be attacked! You idiot, you idiot, YOU IDIOT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lieutenantlunch.tumblr.com
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime7th October 2012, 10:55 pm

The Primal Jolteon appears so enraged that she is jumping from one 'intruder' to the other. So many unknown Pokemon... It's enough to make her go nuts. She yells at the Murkrow at the top of her lungs. "Hey, stop it! That belongs to us! We defeated them! Hand it over, or join your fellow crow Pokemon!" She pants. Obviously, her anger has almost reached her peak. She snorts and changes her mind in an instant. There's a better option... Electra goes around and collects what the other Murkrow have dropped. Hmm, she finds about 500 Poke... A Pecha Scarf... A Joy Scarf... A few Oran Berries... And an evolutionary stone she can't recognize at the moment... I'll hold on to these... Humph... At least it's not a total loss... Then there's those glasses too, huh? She then hears yet another sound. Tucking away her loot, the Jolteon whips her head around. With a growl, the electric fox approaches the sound. She hears a voice. But Electra isn't stupid. She can sense the fear. And the words alone prove that this Pokemon isn't a threat... Yet. She slowly approaches in a stalking sort of pose. Her eyes show hostility and anger. But she is not going to attack. Electra is going to investigate. This Pokemon is begger than her, but what in Arceus's name happened to him? She gives him a curious sniff. In her rough, dark voice she speaks. "Quite a beating you took there... I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me." She gives another growl. "You seem harmless now, but change that, and I change as well. I'm injured too, but have plenty of fight still in me." She shows her yellow teeth. Electra is plenty injured and it shows. She's trembling and struggling to stand up. But she won't give in until she's dead. She, again, lowers her hostility somewhat. "My name is Electra... My sister and I are headed for the center of this dungeon... What happened to you? Whatever they are, are they nearby?" Electra, again, tries hard to hide the fact that she is actually concerned. Her primal side won't let her show sympathy entirely. She gives the impression that she cares more about what happened to this stranger than whether or not he'll actually be ok.
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime8th October 2012, 3:01 am

2 --- -- -

One of the strangers revealed herself. "Quite a beating you took there... I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me." The Jolteon, darker than the night of a new moon, growled. "You seem harmless now, but change that, and I change as well. I'm injured too, but have plenty of fight still in me." She bared her teeth, which were yellow. Tea stains? Now that he could see her clearly, she was trembling as if she were injured like he was as well. Her voice sounded defiant, however, like she wouldn't give up even after death. "My name is Electra... My sister and I are headed for the center of this dungeon... What happened to you? Whatever they are, are they nearby?"

Alix snorts and wheezes a little bit, coughing up a small amount of blood before making eye contact. "I, uh... I don't want to talk about it. If you really want me to, I will, but for now I'll just say this on that topic: outlaws." He coughs a bit more, then introduces himself. "My name's Alix... but they used to call me Al as well." The last part is whispered, as if he wanted to keep it a secret. He looks away, his gaze shifting to the Leafeon. "Is this your sister? Hum, well, I thought Jolteon were yellow and Leafeon were a sort of cream color? Hmmm... your eyes are red as well. I think it would be safe to assume that you are either both shiny or Primal Pokémon." He looked at Vanira and Typher. "Are they with you, or just random strangers?" He looked back at Electra. "None of you seem very friendly at all, but... I trust you. I don't think you're lying." A small amount of blood trickled from his nose; he wiped it away with one of his paws before wincing in pain because of the burns he received on it.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime8th October 2012, 10:11 pm

Alei kept herself directly at her sister's side, not leaving it for not even a second. Seeing Alix does pull at her heartstrings. He made her think of herself, with her scars she bore. She let's Electra do the talking, staying very silent until the Zweilous looked at her directly. She watched him, before allowing herself to speak. "We're partly Primal, yes... But like my sister said, we won't harm you if you don't harm us. We're merely searching for something here, nothing more. And our colors are... a bit complicated to explain. Not just from the Primal part, but its probably more..."

(Sorry, I forgot there's no turns anymore, I'll have to come here more often.)
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime8th October 2012, 11:44 pm

Ooc: The whole point of doing that was so no one feels pressured to post, you can go at your own pace.
Back to top Go down
shatteredecho
No Rank
No Rank

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime20th October 2012, 8:07 pm

When Electra speaks to him, Typher only has his fears confirmed, and promptly faints.

Vanira hopes that the sudden appearance of the broken Zweilous would distract the two primals from her antics even further. However, it was not to be so; she jumped when the crackling jolteon yelled at her, and quickly bolted in to the tree tops. She was angry that she hadn't been able to loot the defeated ones further, though she had managed to get away with 10 poke and a small scrap of fabric... She alighted near Typher, trying to wake him up (or at least throw his mask) so as to distract the remaining pokemon to make a quick getaway, paying the Zweilous no heed as he mentioned them. However, once she realized that no one was paying attention to them anyways, she quickly abandoned the braindead yamask, not realizing she had dropped her poke in the process...

(sorry it took me so long to reply, school backed me up and I had to study every night...)
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime30th October 2012, 3:55 pm

Alei watches as Typher fainted, frowning a bit. Was he okay? She watches Vanira, feeling a bit angered at her behavior toward the fainted Yamask. Once she left, she moves from Electra and walks to check up on Typher. He had no injuries so the cause of his fainting confused her a little. She began to carefully nudge the little ghost, hoping to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime20th November 2012, 10:08 pm

3 --- -- -

Alix coughs and wheezes a few times. Things were happening so fast, so fast, sooo faaaaaaaast... Before he knows it, Alix comes crashing to the dirt and grass floor with a muffled thud, raising about a cloud of dust. "PAIN!!" He winces as he hits the floor. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..." He weakly looks towards the group of the others. "Ah... I'll be all right..." His head weakly collapses to the floor with a weak groan, "Miss... Uh... Murkrow... You forgot your money..."
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 9:16 pm

"Humph! Whatever! I just... Ugh! We need to get to the center..." It's painfully obvious that Electra has been impacted by the attack, but she pays very little attention at the moment... These other Pokemon have ticked her off, she hates being weak, and wants to get this over with so she can figure out what the whole fuss is about. She notices Alei trying to help the fallen ghost type. "Darn! Your kindness ticks me off at times..." She probably doesn't entirely mean to be so harsh, but that's Electra for you.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime10th December 2012, 9:41 pm

((OOC: Silly Jolteon. xP And I has made a banner~ Gonna make more with my other characters too. x3))

OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  9nwg

Hearing her sister's harsh voice causes Alei to cringe. Fearing she would get her sister to attack her at any given moment, she leaves the fallen Yamask, going back to her sister. Just praying she wouldn't provoke her Jolteon sibling into attack mode. But then again, she was weakened from the fight before, so there was a chance Electra wouldn't attack. Or so Alei hoped... "S-Sorry Electra... We should... move on." She didn't want to abandon Typher and especially not Alix. She forces some of the fear away and looks at the wounded Zweilous. "Why don't you... come with us? I... I could provide some protection. I'm not the best fighter, but I... I could try, and I'll ensure nothing else befalls you." She didn't wsnt Electra to further get wounded and no doubt Alix was in no fighting condition. So it would be up to her, to fight any other Pokemon who came their way... She didn't like the idea, but... she'll do it if it meant to give Electra a break and to protect her and Alix. Besides, the Pokemon here couldn't be that tough.. Right..?

Last edited by Nightspeller on 15th June 2013, 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shatteredecho
No Rank
No Rank

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime16th December 2012, 2:42 pm

Typher remains a lump while Alei pokes him.

Upon Alixs' moan, Vanira realizes she's dropped her poke. She quickly wheels around; though a bit too quickly. Having misjudged her speed and the distance, her feet catch on Aleis' head leaf and she goes tumbling into Electra.

((Again, sorry for the long absence. I was grounded from he computer again...))
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 12:31 am

ooc: Until I figure out what's going on with Echo, not sure if I should post or not, but will if she doesn't reply.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime3rd June 2013, 12:18 am

Electra gives Alix the cold shoulder. Why should she care anyways? She'll go along with whatever Alei says, this time at least... Sighing she continues onward, giving little to no attention to the two new Pokemon following her lead. She pauses for a moment... The howls seem to be getting louder... She shakes her head and continues on. Why would a Houndour or Houndoom be in this place...? It must be a Mightyena... Or she's imagining it.

"Let's hurry up and get this darn item my idiotic parents wanted us to find or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime3rd June 2013, 12:57 am

Post #4 --- -- -

"Why don't you... come with us? I... I could provide some protection. I'm not the best fighter, but I... I could try, and I'll ensure nothing else befalls you." The Leafeon seems really nice! Alix smiles and opens his mouth to respond, but stops to let Electra speak.

"Let's hurry up and get this darn item my idiotic parents wanted us to find or whatever." The Jolteon, on the other hand, doesn't. So they were here on business? They seemed the type to hang around here. He didn't think they were the type to do things like that, however.

The howls begin and Al is struck with terror. His pupils shrink and fear sets in to null the pain. He jolts upright and runs. "Miss Jolteon! Don't leave meeeee!" He skids to a stop, realizing he shouldn't run due to his injuries. He then continues at a more leisurely pace beyond the Jolteon. "Sorry to be a burden, but I don't like things that howl in general. And I think I can still fight! ... I think! Well, uh..." He uses toxic on a nearby plant, causing it to turn a sickly purple. He points to it. "There! See, I can help, just don't leave me alone with the howling things!"
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime3rd June 2013, 1:40 pm

Relieved Electra is allowing Alix to come along, Alei follows her sister and their temporary partner.  Much like Alix, the howls also make Alei frightened. Just praying there isn't a Houndoom nearby. Please just let it be Mightyena or Poochyena. Those she can handle. But if a Houndoom showed itself... Well, she would be utterly useless. Hearing its howl alone was enough to give her goosebumps. And seeing one... Yeah, she would freeze like a Deerling in front of headlights. She shook her head and looked ahead, trying to focus. Trying to tone out the howls.

Last edited by Nightspeller on 15th June 2013, 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shatteredecho
No Rank
No Rank

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 5:11 pm

Vanira picks up Typher and begins to follow the other pokemon, deciding that being surrounded by pokemon that can obviously hold their own (at least, for a little while) would be a good idea...
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime4th July 2013, 2:16 pm

The Jolteon's fur spiked up.  She snarled.  "I'm not leaving you, come on or I just might do that!" Her eyes blaze with irritation.  Even in injury her rage is powerfully affecting her mood.  Perhaps especially in this case... She narrows her eyes.  The Pokemon isn't far away... She can smell fire burning...
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime11th August 2013, 1:07 am

Alei, too, eventually smells the fire. The grass type within her freaks out. Fire, why did it have to be a fire? She tenses slightly and lingers near her sister. Again, willing to risk getting attacked by her primal twin, but at least she felt secure and safe. But she may have to fight whatever the threat was, and she was not looking forward to it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?    OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPEN 10/3/Y1 What Are We Searching For?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next