Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Alex the Piplup I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Alex the Piplup I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Alex the Piplup I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Alex the Piplup I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Alex the Piplup I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Alex the Piplup I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Alex the Piplup I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Alex the Piplup I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Alex the Piplup I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Alex the Piplup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Alex the Piplup Empty
PostSubject: Alex the Piplup   Alex the Piplup I_icon_minitime19th February 2012, 8:55 pm

Alex the Piplup Alex-2

Name: Alex
Nicknames: Al
Species: Piplup
Type: Water
Items: Green Defense Scarf

Moveset:
Bubblebeam
Brick Break
Dig
Ice Beam

Relations
Unknown Prinplup, mother, whereabouts unknown
Unknown Empoleon, father, whereabouts unknown
Unknown Raichu, adoptive mother, deceased
Unknown Pikachu, adoptive brother, deceased
Unknown Pichu, adoptive sister, whereabouts unknown

Description
Alex is normal in general, but he is differently colored than a normal Piplup, being lighter, with purple eyes. He is also missing an eye, and it has always been that way. One of the quirky things he does is turn and twist his head to see exactly what he wants to see, due to only having one eye. Alex also has a little scruff of feathers on his head.

Personality
Alex is very friendly and sweet. He does tend to get excited easily. He does tend to get a bit nervous by himself though, and is currently quite scared. He's afraid of big Pokemon so will only trust smaller ones. Alex is very trusting and looks up to a lot of Pokemon as role models. Although he does get a bit nervous, he really tries to be brave, and is very curious with a taste for adventure. He likes to explore places and meet new Pokemon. Alex also has a fondness for Pikachus and Pichus.

History
Alex was rejected when he was born. The reason for this is the fact that he only has one eye, and his bright colors made him vulnerable. He was also a bit too clingy for his parents' liking. These were all seen as weaknesses. They believed in survival of the fittest. So one day, after his father was injured protecting him, they got tired of caring for Alex and ran away. Alex tried to catch up to them, but was too young, so fell behind. Lost, alone, frightened, and sad, he wandered by himself. Shortly afterward, a Raichu saved him from a wild Pokemon, and adopted him after her young Pichu, Rosie, brought the injured Piplup to her after he had fled. He was given his scarf and his name. Before long he almost completely forgot about his real parents and tried to copy everything that the electric mice did. His look on life was different. His adoptive family loved him as if they were really his family, and taught him to live in the dangerous world with only one eye. His adoptive brother, a Pikachu, and his adoptive sister Rosie played with him often, and they all became close-knit, and fond of eachother. At one point, the female Raichu encountered a very dangerous Pokemon, a Gabite. she tried to escape but it followed her back to the den. The Pikachu told Rosie and Alex to hide, which they did. The Raichu and Pikachu fought valiently, but in the end, both were brutally murdered, and their valuables taken. After experiencing this, both the young Pokemon were traumatized and frightened, so they fled. Rosie, even in her young age, took it upon herself to look after Alex. She did manage to for a while, but eventually, they got in a fight, and went their seperate ways. Alex was hurt by her words, so never went back. He searched for a place to call his own. Even now, he still does, looking as well for a friend who will stick by his side.
Back to top Go down

Alex the Piplup
Page 1 of 1