Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! Empty
PostSubject: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime3rd October 2012, 7:27 pm

This rule is great and all when controlling an active forum, but that's not our problem right now. Our problem, rather, is not enough posts. We've dropped in activity. So, I'm taking down the rule. Post as you wish, but use common sense, and don't hyperpost. We'll still make sure everyone is posting and no one is left behind, I notice every post on the site. I want to improve activity and think this is best. The rule will be put back in effect should problems arrive. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime4th October 2012, 2:59 am

Is there anything I can do to help activity on the site Pancake? I love the site and don't want to see it become inactive.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime4th October 2012, 9:08 pm

We need to brainstorm how to help the site. I absolutely refuse to let it die.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime5th October 2012, 12:55 am

Ok I will have a think for you. Just trying to think what made DW thrive.

It's not plot related. The main plot of the site is really well structured, all the eevee characters involved have a fantastic background. I love them all and think they are a great family. The storyline is still very new to really need group mini plots for the days activity.

Characters, well there is plenty involved for the eevee's what about the skitty's? are they going to each end up in a group or be introduced later in story?
I could comfortably handle another character if you found a group to be struggling for activity. What about temporary resident pokemon? could there be characters that are only restricted to be played in an area, that the group could encounter should the thread need more member activity.
It might not work by allowing everyone to have 1 main character per team but DW does seem to thrive at times by practically all members posting on all threads. Do you have any ideas characterwise?

We have a good selection of threads and character creating is quite open. Our member community seems to be comprised of solid trusted members, maybe we just have to be patient. I don't think the site is ever forgotten about.

I'm sure you have advertised the site on other threads that you RP on, any other ways how we could attract new members if you would like them?

I'm out of ideas at the minute but please share any that you have and we can hope other jump in with their ideas.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime6th October 2012, 6:53 pm

I think what Maybelline said about being patient is a good point. It was the best part of a year before DW got active. This is still a new site so we may just have to givce it time.
I have posted some of my art on DA with links to the site, and I have posted these in a PMD group, hoping it might attract some members. if you want me to do some advertising on DA I can.
Also, I haven't posted in the roleplay cause I'm trying to fix up Sorbett's profile. Do you want me to introduce her and fix it as I go, or fix it before I play her?
Back to top Go down
http://dipsytailbonder.deviantart.com/gallery/34007604
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime7th October 2012, 10:13 pm

I just get worried... So many sites die out... You know what I mean?

The one team that is struggling is Team Three. Only me and Neoven8tr are roleplaying there atm.

The Skitties will be adopted out once I organize a post for their adoption thread. They will all be on a different team.

I like the idea of just more local Pokemon... It's a good idea and there are plenty of opportunities for characters in several places.

As for advertising, I've never properly done that, but if you guys want to, feel free.

Mini plots are what we need right now, for sure. I'll be developing each of the dungeons a bit more, going more in depth about the area to make it more interesting. Especially Trio Mountain (it will possibly be the hardest dungeon in the area...)

And Dipsy, go ahead and bring her in as long as you add her history later!

Thanks for you input. It will be addressed.

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime8th October 2012, 4:41 am

Thanks Pancake! I'm fixing the profile bit by bit, so hopefully I'll get it all fixed soon.
And I know what you mean about worrying. But I think we need to give it a chance first Smile
I might do some drawings for DA... I've already started one for the Eeveelution siblings; I've only got Blaize, Tora and Marina left to go.
And if you need characters for the town or for teams or something, I have an idea for a few characters.... I can bring them in if you want. But can I use Fakemon again?
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime8th October 2012, 4:55 am

That's great, Dopey! ^^

Yeah... I plan to do more RotF art... I was gonna do several... Have been thinking about a dA group...

Sure. Acceptable Fakemon are always welcome, I trust yours. :3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime8th October 2012, 7:58 am

Don't worry Pancake as long as members keep coming to the thread we should be ok for a while. We will give it a chance to pick up and see how busy everyone else continues to be. If we are struggling maybe we can look into temporary covering characters like we do on DW to help out.

That's not a problem, I can try and help out with team three if I am allowed to create another character. Maybe I will wait and see how popular the skitties are when the thread is released and maybe adopt one of those to help out.
I'm in the same boat as Dipsy if you need members to play locals, residents or anything really just let me know.

I'm glad you liked the idea of residents, maybe they can help flesh out mini plots. Like side quests I guess for the teams to participate in and earn rewards for completing it.
I'd love to read about the further details about the dungeons, it would be a great help in imagining the surroundings or what pokemon and items the team can encounter.

I will keep thinking for you. If you want to start building ideas for team 4 plots then i'm happy to input there as well.

Dipsy I can't wait to see your pictures Smile and can't wait to read about Sorbett on the thread. Blaize will be very surprised to see her.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime9th October 2012, 3:31 am

Ha ha Pancake did you just call me Dopey? Very Happy
Anyway I'll make up some characters for locals. Or whatever we need them for. Smile And thanks for letting me use fakemon Very Happy
Hopefully, Maybelline, I'll finish the picture soon. I got a bit annoyed with Jubilee (sorry pancake!!) and then I ran out of room so I haven't known what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime9th October 2012, 2:36 pm

I didn't mean it, I swear! xDDD

I'm sure Jubilee would annoy 8P
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime13th October 2012, 2:47 am

It's okay, it made me laugh heaps Very Happy
Can I ask with the resident pokemon, do you have, like, criteria or something that needs to be filled? I just don't want to make a character that doesn't fit what we need.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime13th October 2012, 9:57 am

I will have to work on that...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime13th October 2012, 12:59 pm

Have I missed anything? I'm back and able to post now thanks to the sever coming back online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!   NOTE: Turns no longer in effect! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOTE: Turns no longer in effect!
Page 1 of 1