Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
The Valley Areas (WIP) I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
The Valley Areas (WIP) I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
The Valley Areas (WIP) I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
The Valley Areas (WIP) I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
The Valley Areas (WIP) I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
The Valley Areas (WIP) I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
The Valley Areas (WIP) I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
The Valley Areas (WIP) I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
The Valley Areas (WIP) I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

The Valley Areas (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

The Valley Areas (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: The Valley Areas (WIP)   The Valley Areas (WIP) I_icon_minitime27th November 2012, 4:03 pm

Decided to post this... This will be added to and stuff, when I get there... Suggestions appreciated. I'd add pictures if I could draw scenery to save my life... The Pokemon found in the areas will be listed separate. I also have two more dungeons to add at some point lol

AREA ONE

Felicity's Guild: A river forms a natural moat around a grassy hill. At the top is a very large tree. The base is hollow and the entrance to the guild is beneath it. Sentries are posted within the branches, watching for approaching Pokemon, also in charge of lowering the bridge when needed.

Valley Square: An immense fenced in town, heavily guarded. The walls are made of stone. The walls themselves look terrifying and intimidating, but within the town things couldn't be more different. It's very lively and peaceful. Shops dot the perimeter of the protected area, providing all things, essential or not to life in the valley. The guards of the square practically live here, those who keep peace do as well but are hidden at night. The only common Pokemon that lives here an old, wise Pokemon. The center is a park, with a grove of trees, a peaceful field, and a pond. The pathways through the square are made up of flat stones and dirt.

Heart Village: An attempt at settling the area. When finished, it promises to be just as well protected as Valley Square, and twice as pleasant, providing excellent homes for Pokemon. However, the vicious local Pokemon don't like this, and the project has a long way to go.

Petal Meadows: A large field of nothing but flowers, with a little short grass here and there. It's a very beautiful and peaceful looking place, sporting a rainbow of colors. It's popular with the young Pokemon, they love to play here. However, although not a dungeon, it is unprotected. Shady or vicious figure do come by every now and then.

((DUNGEON)) Mystery Caverns: TBA

((DUNGEON)) HighGrass Fields: This dungeon is what it sounds like, lots of really tall and irritating grass. It's probably the worst thing about this place, the dungeon is perfect for beginners. The dungeon is small and the Pokemon here are relatively weak. The hardest thing is pushing through the overgrown grass. It overwhelms even the most recent trails, but is only annoying at worst.

((DUNGEON)) Winter Glacier: A glistening glacier makes a dungeon well known to locals for melting a little bit all the time, but has remained frozen for countless years. A legend goes by that it was blessed by Articuno, but this is unlikely. It's a difficult dungeon for beginners but not too hard either. It's very steep and can get slippery. Not suggested for new explorers, but a good way to challenge yourself. The area is pure ice.

AREA TWO
((TEAM BASE)) TBA

((DUNGEON)) Shade Forest: A murky and frightening forest. It's pitch dark and one can barely see anything at all. It is much described as a cave of trees, tightly packed intertwined and all struggling to get more light from the sun. There is no vegetation below, but vines hang down. The area is very cool but humid. Streams run through it here and there. The ground is littered by strange white pebbles that light the forest up dimly.

((DUNGEON)) Volcano Cave: With rivers of lava dried into place around the cave entrance, it seems to ward off travelers, warning them to not come any closer. But more than one curious traveler has ventured inside. They'd find a very hot cave filled with lava where fire types thrive. Magma flows on rivers on the ground and pours from the ceiling. It is without a doubt a dangerous dungeon, and difficult, but that doesn't keep many a brave explorer away.

((DUNGEON)) Flooded Woods:
Back to top Go down

The Valley Areas (WIP)
Page 1 of 1