Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
My Charcters I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
My Charcters I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
My Charcters I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
My Charcters I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
My Charcters I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
My Charcters I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
My Charcters I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
My Charcters I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
My Charcters I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

My Charcters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Piplup-Luv
No Rank
No Rank
Piplup-Luv

My Charcters Empty
PostSubject: My Charcters   My Charcters I_icon_minitime12th February 2012, 9:02 pm

Name: Alice
Nicknames: None
Species: Eevee
Type: Normal
Moveset:
Tackle
Quick Attack
Shadow Ball
Dig
Items: None
Relations: Unknown
Description: Alice is pretty much your average eevee, only difference is her eyes are green
Personality: Alice is normally cheerful but behind that cheerfullness is really fear and uncertainty of the world around her. She fears darkness and hates to see others hurt.
History: Born in the the time of the Planets Paralysis, Alice feared the world around her. Her fears became even worse when she saw her family die before her eyes. The one who had killed her family aimed an attack at her soon afterwards, knocking her into a coma where darkness and nightmares haunted her dreams. By the time she awoke the Planet's Paralysis had been stopped and the future had been saved. Alice was confused, she had hardly any memories of her past other than the darkness she had been born in and the sight of her familly's death before her eyes. Now lost and confused, Alice wanders the new future, looking for a place to call her home.

Name: Marie
Nicknames: Marie: Guardian of Peace
Species: Piplup
Type: Water
Moveset:
Aura Sphere
Hydro Pump
Bubble Beam
Water Pulse
Items: None
Relations: Wave the Piplup (Shadow pokemon)
Description: Marie is a piplup with the colors of a riolu. Her head and upper body and flippers are light blue while the lower half of her body and flippers are almost black. Her 'cape' is tan and her eyes are dark brown.
Personality: Marie is gentle and sympathic to others, she isn't easy to anger but when she is she is a force to be reckoned with.
History (warped to fit RP story): Marie was always different, her riolu colors were natural. Born as an orphan (back during the planet's paralysis) a family of lucario and riolu took her in. Over the years she learned how to use her strange aura abilities like them; as well as learn of the past before time was frozen. At the age of 10 she left home to try and find a way to help the pokemon of the future and maybe, find out how to change it back to how it once was. She is refered to by some as 'The Guardian of Peace' due to the fact that she is able to bring peace to those troubled and seeks to bring peace back into the world. Marie's way causes of death are quite strange, she can die if her life is drained or if stabbed in a vital organ. Her main weakness is her pure soul, if strong a enough darkness or dark spirit finds their way into her... she will become corrupted. Shadow attacks also cause her great harm.
My Charcters Character1

Name: Wave
Nicknames: None
Species: Piplup (Shadow Pokemon)
Type: Water/Shadow
Moveset:
Shadow Blast (Shadow)
Shadow Flare (Shadow/Fire)
Shadow Shock (Shadow/Electric)
Shadow Wave (Shadow/Water)
Items: Iorn Thorns (used to paralyze his targets)
Relations: Marie the Piplup (companion)
Description: Wave is a shadow pokemon and, like most of his kind, he has colors of darkness. His head and 'cape' are dark purple and his body dark blue. His eyes are red and above his left eye is a scar. He has a tooth on both sides of his beak.
Personality: From his shadow pokemon appearance many would jump to conclusions that he is cold-hearted and evil. Wave, in fact, is quite the opposite. He is friendly to those he trusts and has sympathy to those in pain.
History (warped slightly to fit RP story): Born alone into the dark future Wave found it beautiful. For the first few years of his life alone he taught himself all he knew about survival in the world around him. At the age of 10 he was attacked by a feral pokemon, gaining near-fatal wounds. Found at the last second by another piplup was he rescued from his horrible fate. Weak and wounded, the piplup, Marie, took care of him until he was back to full health. During this time she told him of the past, sparking his curiousity. After recovery Wave and Marie split ways, and he went to find ways to help pokemon like what he had been told. After seeing a rogue pokemon defeat an outlaw Wave decited that he could help others by catching those who are evil. To this day he wanders the world alone as a rogue and, if paid enough, a bounty hunter.
My Charcters Character2

Lemme know if I should change anything:)

Last edited by Piplup-Luv on 22nd June 2013, 2:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://piplup-luv.deviantart.com/
admin
No Rank
No Rank

My Charcters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charcters   My Charcters I_icon_minitime12th February 2012, 9:09 pm

Marie and Wave look fine. :3

If you could maybe go a little more in depth with Alice I would like it a bit more. However, I'm willing to let it pass if you're willing to change it as she develops in the roleplay, I've developed alot of my characters that way, and I know how hard it is to form bios... But near the end of my topic on how to roleplay a Pokemon it gives suggestions. I'll just quote it, but I'm willing to make exceptions... Because I know you enough to trust you.

Pancake wrote:
Although the world is no longer paralyzed, your character would have been born during the Planet's Paralysis, so there's no doubt that they would have been affected by it. A character that was playful when they were born probably will have their personality changed by the point in their life in which they are roleplayed. Angelina for example was always very playful and cheery, generally. However, she was also rather timid and easily startled as a pup because she had a very evil family, besides Cleo. Later on she became braver, alot sweeter and kinder, and tried to see the light side of things. However, although more mature, she still tends to panic a bit easy in extremelly dangerous situations, fears her brother Galix and her sister Gunda, and is nervous in dark areas and at night. She has a hard time adjusting to the revived world, where time flows properly. Although Angelina is now used to it, others may not do so as quickly, or may never get fully adjusted to the world the way it's supposed to be.

As mentioned before, you may want to think about how your character was affected by its past. Take it into consideration in order to determine how to write your bio. None of what I mentioned is required that is not mentioned elsewhere; it is nothing more than a list of guidelines to make it easier for you. Sorry if I'm making it even harder than it really is. What I would like to see more of is detailed descriptions, histories, and personalities. Undeveloped characters can ruin a site, and I've worked too hard on this for it to fail. This is to help you decide what your character is going to do in a roleplay, so they aren't just 'there'.

I would like to state before I end this that I will in no situation be the History Police or the Character Nazi. This site is supposed to be fun for everyone.[/list]
Back to top Go down
https://riseofthefallen.forummotion.com
Piplup-Luv
No Rank
No Rank
Piplup-Luv

My Charcters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charcters   My Charcters I_icon_minitime12th February 2012, 9:15 pm

Pancake wrote:
Marie and Wave look fine. :3

If you could maybe go a little more in depth with Alice I would like it a bit more. However, I'm willing to let it pass if you're willing to change it as she develops in the roleplay, I've developed alot of my characters that way, and I know how hard it is to form bios... But near the end of my topic on how to roleplay a Pokemon it gives suggestions. I'll just quote it, but I'm willing to make exceptions... Because I know you enough to trust you.

Ok, I'll do that then^^

Edit: I went more in depth of Alice's history and personality, though she may become braver and understand that the future has changed as the roleplay progresses.

I also changed her status to 'Wanderer' as her bio states she wanders the world to find a home, and the fact that I don't know weather she will be on a team or not yet.
Back to top Go down
admin
No Rank
No Rank

My Charcters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charcters   My Charcters I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 8:49 pm

Accepted. I really love these three, PL! ^.^

And that works fine~ Maybe she and Alex could still form a team if you want. He's wandering too. Although I'll have to redo his bio quite a bit...
Back to top Go down
Piplup-Luv
No Rank
No Rank
Piplup-Luv

My Charcters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charcters   My Charcters I_icon_minitime13th February 2012, 9:28 pm

Pancake wrote:
Accepted. I really love these three, PL! ^.^

And that works fine~ Maybe she and Alex could still form a team if you want. He's wandering too. Although I'll have to redo his bio quite a bit...

Yeah. Meet up with each other than form it later:)
Back to top Go down
admin
No Rank
No Rank

My Charcters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charcters   My Charcters I_icon_minitime16th February 2012, 5:15 pm

Gah. I totally missed your post. I'm so sorry PL. D:

Ok, cool. ^^
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

My Charcters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charcters   My Charcters I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 6:24 pm

If you would separate this into three topics so I can put them in the right places, I'd appreciate it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Charcters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charcters   My Charcters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Charcters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Characters :: Approved Bios-
Jump to: