Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Blake the Houndoom (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Blake the Houndoom (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Blake the Houndoom (WIP)   Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime1st June 2013, 11:33 pm

Blake the Houndoom (WIP) Blake_the_houndoom_header_by_pancakeshiners-d67kw5u

Name: Blake
Nicknames: None
Species: Houndoom
Type: Fire/Dark

Items:
Red Silk (gift from his mother, an item all tribe members get when they're named)
Sea Incense (was a gift from a Marill he saved, the scent is calming and nice so he keeps it with him)

Moveset:
Smog (level up)
Faint Attack (level up)
Solarbeam (TM)
Dark Pulse (tutor)

Relations
Unknown Houndour (mother, deceased)
Unknown Vulpix (father)
Unnamed Ninetails (sister, may be adopted)
Fume the Houndour (adoptive parent, NPC)

Description
Blake is a perfectly normal Houndoom. He evolved from a Houndour and has no special abilities. He does look a little different. His red markings also include his paws and the tip of his tail. His left horn is cracked and his right horn has a chunk broken off at the end. He also has a scar that goes over his muzzle and down the right side of his face. These scars were gained through training and battle. In addition, Blake's eyes are yellow, instead of the usual red color. Other than that he is perfectly normal, besides knowing a few moves one shouldn't expect. Dark Pulse was tutored, a reward. Solarbeam was a TM that an enemy dropped. Fire Spin was learned through his father, a Vulpix. However, he later forgot this move. He will sometimes use the move Smog to sneak up on an opponent.

Personality
Although not as friendly and spunky as some, he certainly is a very easy Pokemon to get along with, and his nature is rather remarkable considering his past. He learned to move on and stay strong for those that needed him. He's become a friendly Pokemon, social and eager to meet others. Unfortunately, Houndoom are scary to many, so his appearance will from time to time drive others away. This makes him sad, as he wants to show that he's a good Pokemon but it becomes difficult at times. He's not an excitable Pokemon, he's sweet, kind, gentle, and calm. He's soft spoken but not afraid to speak. He doesn't like to fight and only wants to help others. However, once you know him, he is faithful and loyal, and despite the situation he will, without fail protect you with his life. Although he isn't fond of violence, he has been trained to fight his whole life, and is capable of defending himself and others, that was his job once after all. Blake searches for a purpose, something he can do to help bring the valley back. He isn't sure what this is yet, so wanders aimlessly, making new friends along the way.

History
Blake was born into a dwindling tribe of Houndour and other fire-types. The Marauders had long since arrived and quite simply were beginning to die out. It was a difficult time for the tribe, but for Blake and his sister, it got worse. His mother, a Houndour, was born in the tribe. She fell in love with a Vulpix outside the tribe. Unfortunately, their love was short lived, and he abandoned the family. Although they had the support of a tribe, growing up without a father was rather hard on Blake. Regardless, he and his sister went through tough training and preparation. Such a time of danger required them to pull their weight for the tribe and grow up quickly. Just as he began to get the hang of it, though, Blake's mother was killed by the Marauders while on a mission (she was a Messenger). Blake and his sister were now orphans. However, their leader Fume, whom Blake looked up to, started to care for them. They were not treated as special Pokemon, Fume was a harsh Pokemon but was fatherly enough (having lost his mate and all his children to the Marauders) to be a good parent to both of them. He became close to both, more so as the years passed. His relationships with each was unique. Blake was inspired to push harder to impress Fume, Fume mostly didn't show his approval to Blake on purpose for this very reason. Despite their parents both being gone, with his help, things looked up for them. Blake was especially cheerful for his sister. Blake, showing strength and bravery, became a Fighter trainee. Time passed. Eventually, time was restored. Tables were turned for the Torch Tribe. They began to fight back against the Marauders. But it still wasn't easy. The Marauders no longer have main control, but neither do the Torch Tribe. 5 years after the revival, a group of Pokemon appears. Wanting to change the valley back to how it was before. They come to the Torch Tribe, seeking help. The tribe knows all the legends, all the history, and know the area. But this is information they will not reveal to just anyone. But they will help. They send their best fighters as guards. These fighters have direct contact with the Marauders. For this reason, and because Blake wasn't really the best, Fume was reluctant to let him go. But Blake pushed on and on. He wanted to help protect the residents. Finally, Fume gave in and let him go. But asked that Sheriff Nathaniel Charizard keep a close eye on him. Slowly, Blake realized that it wasn't what he was expecting. It didn't feel like what he needed to do. But at the same time, he did certainly wish to help... He told Fume about this, who didn't really give an answer. Blake must not make rash decisions... See how it works out. Blake let it go and continued his work. Eventually, though, Fume came back to him... Asking what exactly it was he wanted. Blake thought that he wasn't sure what he should do to help the valley... He wanted to go off and search for this. Fume merely replied "evolve and then we'll see." Blake then tried even harder than ever. Through battle, he manages to level up. He gets through Mystery Caverns and evolves. He still got no answer from his indifferent adoptive father. Then, one day, it happened. The Marauders had a rare moment of success at breaking into Valley Square. This is the day that Blake gained his injuries. Although it seemed impossible, it was a very violent attack, and there were other vicious Pokemon trying to drive them out too... And besides that, Blake rushed right into the action. He was badly injured. Especially on his head. An encounter with a Rhyhorn and several Darkchu left him wounded, especially in the head. He was cared for, and visited by Fume and his sister once he was well enough to move around again. Fume, though he wouldn't admit it, deeply cared for Blake. He didn't like that he got hurt and was now seriously considering his request. Is this really what he wanted? To leave and find a different goal? Yes, was Blake's reply. It was. With that said, the law was stated. To leave the tribe, one must evolve. But for Blake and his sister to leave, Fume required that at least one of them defeat him in battle. Regardless, Fume didn't want Blake guarding the square anymore... In agreement, once he was well, Blake returned to the tribe and trained his hardest. Then, he decides that he's ready for the test. The first time through, he's beaten badly by the Houndour, who is much older and much more experienced. The second time he does better, but still loses. The third time, he finally manages to beat Fume. Sadly, Fume is true to his word and allows Blake (and his sister if she wishes it) to leave the tribe. As a parting gift, as is custom, Fume teaches Blake the move Dark Pulse. He is warned to never reveal the tribe's secrets. (therefore useless to the guild) Blake then wanders alone.

Temporary Ref

Last edited by PancakeShiners on 6th June 2013, 11:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: Blake the Houndoom (WIP)   Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime2nd June 2013, 3:42 pm

Ta-da! He now has a picture! <3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Blake the Houndoom (WIP)   Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime2nd June 2013, 3:58 pm

That is awesome Pancake I love your artwork. ^^ I really like the character too.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: Blake the Houndoom (WIP)   Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime2nd June 2013, 5:29 pm

Thanks!

I'm waiting for a reply from Elec before I do anything else with him. Aching to use him though, darnit! xD
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: Blake the Houndoom (WIP)   Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 11:12 pm

His history is up!

Also added something to his age c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blake the Houndoom (WIP)   Blake the Houndoom (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blake the Houndoom (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Characters :: Approved Bios :: Rogues and Loners-
Jump to: