Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
The Marauders I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
The Marauders I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
The Marauders I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
The Marauders I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
The Marauders I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
The Marauders I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
The Marauders I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
The Marauders I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
The Marauders I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

The Marauders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

The Marauders Empty
PostSubject: The Marauders   The Marauders I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 10:35 am

This is a group that will be roleplayed eventually, when I work out things with Elec. I've decided to post the information she gave me. I

"Long ago, the Marauders were just a normal Darkchu colony living in the woods and defending their territory from their intruders. However that changed when Ebony became their leader.

"They began to raid settlements and had no problems with killing innocents in the process.

"Ebony wanted only the strongest fighters in her colony so any offspring deemed too weak or sickly were either killed or left to the elements.

"A few decades later the paralysis occurred. Ebony died sometime after that and her daughter assumed leadership. For a few centuries, the Marauders thrived by preying on travelers and attacking settlements like they had been. Only now, the dark atmosphere made it easier for them as it was easier for them to remain undetected.

"Even though the paralysis has ended, the Marauders remain a viable threat to the recovering world."

Then we know Marauder ranks.

1. Leader/CoLeader (Kind of like the dominants in a meerkat mob. And like a meerkat mob, darkchu colonies tend to be matriarchal. Only the strongest and smartest members get to be leaders)
2. Elite (high ranking members that have greater influence than regular members. They tend to be loyal to the leaders but are able to make their own decisions to a degree.)
3. Subordinates (Everyone else. While they don't have much influence, the leaders and elite are smart enough to see that they aren't too dissatisfied with how the colony is being run, thus preventing a mutiny. Besides, these members are the backbone of the colony , so happy and healthy subordinates are important for efficiency.)
4. Trainees (Darkchu pups (Pichu level) who are deemed old enough to learn to fight. Darkchu pups begin their training at around age 4 and become fully fledged members at around age 16 (depending on their strength and intelligence they become can become either elites or subordinates). After a year of training, they occasionally accompany the older members on raids to their first taste of blood)
5. Hatchlings (Very young Darkchu pups. Babies that range between newborn and age 3. Hatchlings that are deemed too frail to be viable members are either killed or abandoned.)

From what we've went through, we also know the following:

The Marauders are heavily rivals with the group of Houndour and Houndoom, known as the Torch Tribe. Historically, their rivals have always been in the valley, and know many of its secrets, but dwindled extremely when the Marauders arrived and still struggled.

The Marauders had a lot of dealings with the parents of the Eeveelution Siblings... Tye lived in the valley for a good amount of time, and they were often threatened by the Marauders. His parents were later killed by the Marauders, Eve helped him escape... Later, Tye and Sorbett were attacked by the Marauders, Tye was killed.

As it mentions above, they still are a threat to the developing world. The Marauders attack the areas around the guild often to prevent establishment. They've attacked Valley Square more than once, and have prevented Heart Village from being completed.

The Marauders I believe are also a wandering group.

I need to talk about this with Elec, but yes, they are part of the plot and I figured I would get this up.
Back to top Go down

The Marauders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Information-
Jump to: