Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Tori the Chikorita WIP I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Tori the Chikorita WIP I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Tori the Chikorita WIP I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Tori the Chikorita WIP I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Tori the Chikorita WIP I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Tori the Chikorita WIP I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Tori the Chikorita WIP I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Tori the Chikorita WIP I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Tori the Chikorita WIP I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Tori the Chikorita WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Tori the Chikorita WIP Empty
PostSubject: Tori the Chikorita WIP   Tori the Chikorita WIP I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 11:56 am

Name: Meltora
Nicknames: Tori (Common name)
Species: Chikorita
Type: Grass
Status: (She will eventually be a team member for a group that needs more members maybe Team 1 to train under Marie)
Moveset:
Razor Leaf (Grass, Physical)
Tackle (Normal, Physical)
Ancient Power (Rock, Physical)
Synthesis (Grass, Status)
Aura: Light Yellowy/Green
Nature:  Adamant
Items: Oran Berry

Relations:
Melora the Meganium (Grandmother, Deceased)
Unnamed the Torterra (Grandfather, Deceased)
Melara the Bayleef (Mother, Whereabouts Unknown)
Unnamed the Marshtomp (Father, Whereabouts Unknown)
Likely has grass Pokemon friends

Description:
Tori is an averaged sized Chikorita, with similar green body but has pale blue eyes and rose pink petal buds. A unique feature about Tori’s head leaf is the discolouration near the tip, it is unknown to her why she has this marking but Melora her grandmother’s fully developed petals bore a similar design.  She doesn’t remember her mother to know if they shared any similarities.
She wears a golden yellow Persim Band across the forehead and a small satchel around her body that she uses to carry seeds and herbs.

Personality:
Tori was once an innocent, kind hearted Pokémon that was full of happiness and life. After the death of her grandmother she had to learn the hard way about fending for herself and caring for others. Being rather independent, she likes to think for herself and when focused can be headstrong and determined even to the point of stubbornness. Sometimes over confidence is her downfall when trying to make new friends but she will always encourage them to do their best and to learn from their mistakes.
Tori has a strong affinity for plants and nature and gets very annoyed at seeing anything unnecessarily destroyed, she will point blankly refuse to acknowledge the culprit until they have apologised or may even attack them to prove her point.
Unlike normal Chikorita’s Tori doesn’t use her moveset for defence and peaceful reasoning, the planet’s paralysis taught her about the dangers of the world and that very little individuals can be trusted.
Currently Tori doesn't know her purpose in life, she wanders alone trying to find a new place to belong. She has a strong intuition for healing knowledge passed down from her grandmother but has no out put for these skills.

History:
(I'm currently rewriting her history although there are some elements from her old one that I really liked)
- Initial new ideas are that her grandmother was a healer for a now pretty much destroyed grass based group
- Tori's mother left the group to pursue a her life with a non grass type individual abandoning Tori's egg.
- Melora dies, Tori leaves for adventure either with others or alone.

I'm open if anyone has any ideas or wants to make a grass pokemon that we can share a background history together.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

Tori the Chikorita WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tori the Chikorita WIP   Tori the Chikorita WIP I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 4:19 pm

Yay, a Chikorita! *Clings.*
Back to top Go down

Tori the Chikorita WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Characters :: Unnapproved Bios-
Jump to: