Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Tyler the Skitty (WIP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

Tyler the Skitty (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Tyler the Skitty (WIP)   Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime15th June 2013, 4:46 am

Tyler the Skitty (WIP) Y3f7

Name:
Tyler
Nicknames: Tye
Species: Shiny Skitty
Type: Normal
Moveset:
Faint Attack (Level up (Gen 5))
Double Team (TM)
Flash (TM)
Zen Headbutt (Tutor)
Items: Blue Pearl Necklace, Joy Ribbon

Relations
Unnamed Quilava (grandmother, deceased)
Unnamed Eevee (grandfather, deceased)
Unnamed Delcatty (grandmother, deceased)
Unnamed Raichu (grandfather, deceased)
Tye the Skitty (father, deceased, not played)
Eve the Eevee (mother, deceased, not played)
Marina the Vaporeon (sister, played by Pancake)
Blaize the Flareon (brother, played by Maybelline)
Jublilee the Espeon (sibling, played by Pancake)
Tora the Umbreon (sister, played by Neoven8tr)
Sorbett thr Glaceon (sister, played by Dipsy)
Electra the Jolteon (sister, played by Pancake)
Alei the Leafeon (sister, played by me)
Alice the Eevee (sister, played by PL)
Danielle (AKA Dani) the Skitty (brother, played by Pancake)
Other Skitty Sibling (Unknown, played by Elec)

Description
Tyler is a normal Shiny Skitty. He has a small turf of hair and has a eight-sided star birthmark on his forehead. He wears a blue pearl necklace around his neck, a gift from his father. And a Joy Ribbon on his tail, which was a gift from his mother. He cherishes both items greatly, considering them his greatest treasures. He also bares three scars on his right side from when Darkrai attacked and killed Eve.

Personality
Tyler has a huge sense of justice. He can be reckless and headstrong as well. But he does mean well. Secretly, he's very paranoid and insecure due to witnessing his mother's death at the hands of Darkrai. No matter how prepared she and Tye had him be with death, it could never help with witnessing a parent die. He wishes to never see another loved one die ever again, making him protective toward family or close friends.

History
Tyler was the first born out of the Skitty triplets Eve and Tye have. He was named Tyler, after his father Tye. His nickname even became "Tye" so it was some times confusing which one was being called. Being the oldest out of the triplets, Tyler becomes the one who watches over and protects his younger Skitty siblings. A similar role his other brother, Blazie the Flareon, once did himself. Its sad poor Tyler never learned about his other siblings, he only grew up knowing Sorbett, Alice and his Skitty siblings, and of course his parents. However, he was content with his life either way. He was close with his Eevee sister Alice, he enjoyed her company when he wasn't with anyone else. However, his second favorite person was of course his father, whom he shadowed at any moment. He still also loved his mother, Sorbett and his other Skitty siblings, of course.

But, sadly, his happy life was not meant to last. One day, his life became ruined. Tye took Sorbett off to a trip. So he was left with his Skitty siblings, his mother and Alice, he didn't mind. However, Tye and Sorbett never returned. Before they could even begin to search for their missing family members, they were discovered by Darkrai. Eve demanded the four of them run. Alice refused and so did he. Eve fought bravely, but sadly, lost her life against the mighty Legendary. Witnessing Eve die sparked pure hatred within Tyler. Without thinking, he angrily charged, and attempted to attack Darkrai. However, the Dark Legendary overpowered him with ease, sending the Shiny Skitty flying back and loosing consciousness.

When the Shiny Skitty came to, he doesn't remember what the heck happened at first. But his side was stinging and saw dry blood matted against his fur. He dizzily gets up and scans the area with a blurry vision. Confused, he tries to find his family. As he searches blindly, the memories of Darkrai's assault slowly set in. He stops, realizing his mother was dead. And he had seen no signs of the rest of the family. He collapses, realizing his family was no more. He was all alone now... It took him a moment to realize his paws were taking him away from his home. He doesn't stop himself... He has no home now. Sorrowfully, Tyler leaves his home and his once happy life, behind.

More TBA soon.

Relations with family
Eve: Tyler had a good relationship with his mother, he loved her like any child would. Witnessing her death was a huge blow to him, causing him to become determined to never loose another loved one again. So he trains, and trains hard. He doesn't want to witness another death of a loved one, and seeing Eve's only fuels that desire.
Tye: Like any father and son, Tyler adored his father. Especially since he was named after him. He'd follow Tye around at any given chance he had when he wasn't with his siblings. Loosing both parents only fuels his desire to protect and ensure to never loose another loved one ever again.
He doesn't know about his other siblings, Marina, Blazie, Alei, Electra, Jubilee and Tora due to never meeting them, he was born a bit after they had all split up.
Sorbett: He vaguely remembers Sorbett, and felt no ill toward her. Her obsession with the color was a nice touch, despite not being pink himself, since he's a shiny. Either way, he got along with her just fine.
Alice: He was very close to Alice, the youngest of the eevee siblings. He enjoyed her company and loved to play with her. He couldn't find her after Darkrai attacked and he feels she is dead like Eve and Tye. He misses her dearly along with his mother, father, Sorbett and his other Skitty siblings.
Danielle: Tyler got along wonderfully with his younger brother. Even though he was given a female name due to their parents thinking he was a girl, Tyler called him "Dani" so it wouldn't sound so feminie. Being the more timid one, and the fact Tyler was the older brother, he naturally felt protective and often did his best to comfort and defend Dani. But not even he could protect him when Darkrai attacked... At this point, Tyler believes poor Dani is dead. And misses him.
Other Skitty Sibling: TBA

Fun Facts

• Tyler has a huge grudge against Darkrai for slaughtering his parents and supposedly his siblings he grew up with. He doesn't know Alice, Sorbett and his Skitty siblings are all alive and well, including his other siblings whom he never knew even existed.

• His dislikes his ability, which is Cute Charm, a common ability among Skitties. Being a child at the moment, he thinks girls are gross and doesn't like it when his ability activates, so he tries to run away from whoever becomes infatuated with him.

• Due to witnessing Eve die, it takes him a long time to grow close to someone. He fears if he grows too close to someone, he'll witness them die and therefore relive the agony he endured when his mother died. Its often mistaken he has Necrophobia, but in truth, he doesn't fear Death. He fears it will take away another loved/special one away from him.

• His star mark appears to be a birthmark, however, it tends to glow when Tyler feels certain emotions, such as fear, sadness, anger, embarrassment and happiness. Otherwise, it does nothing else, though why it glows depending on Tyler's emotions is unknown.

• He worships and bows before the OJ Lord.

Last edited by Nightspeller on 1st September 2013, 10:12 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Skitty (WIP)   Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime15th June 2013, 5:06 am

Aww he's adorable, I love his fun fact about Cute Charm.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Skitty (WIP)   Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime15th June 2013, 5:10 am

Yeah, wanted to be realistic with that, since most little boys do find girls gross. Poor guy when his Cute Charm activates. XD
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Skitty (WIP)   Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime15th June 2013, 12:20 pm

I love him. ^^

Btw though, I'm gonna be changing Scooter's name... LOL
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Skitty (WIP)   Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 1:03 am

Nightspeller wrote:
Unnamed Delicatty (grandmother, deceased)

DELICATTY? Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new meme *is drawing a delcatty in a sandwich*

I like the way this is coming together, by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lieutenantlunch.tumblr.com
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Skitty (WIP)   Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 3:21 am

Neoven8tr
Nightspeller wrote:
Unnamed Delicatty (grandmother, deceased)

DELICATTY? Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new meme *is drawing a delcatty in a sandwich*

I like the way this is coming together, by the way.

Lol. XD I knew that looked off, but yay for a new meme? XP

And thank you Neo~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler the Skitty (WIP)   Tyler the Skitty (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyler the Skitty (WIP)
Page 1 of 1