Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Indigo the Purrloin WIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Indigo the Purrloin WIP Empty
PostSubject: Indigo the Purrloin WIP   Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime16th June 2013, 3:55 pm

Name: Indigo
Nicknames: Indie
Species: Shiny Purrloin
Type: Dark
Aura: Purple
Height: 0.4m
Weight: 10.1kgs
Ability:
Limber (Can’t be paralysed)
Moveset:
Faint Attack (Dark, Physical)
Attract (Normal, Status - TM)
Scratch (Normal, Physical)
Fury Swipes (Normal, Physical)
Items: Red Neckerchief

Relations:
Unnamed  the Persian (Father, Whereabouts Unknown)
Symbala the Liepard (Mother, Deceased)
Keto the Meowth (Brother, Whereabouts Unknown)
Mako the Meowth (Brother, Whereabouts Unknown)
Danielle (AKA Dani) the Skitty (Partner, Played by Pancake)

Description:
Indie is primarily a dark indigo coloured feline Pokemon, a shiny unusual colour compared to the lighter violet individuals of her species. She has long tapered purple markings around her green eyes that extend to her ears. Her markings around her muzzle, arms and feet are a pale cream.
She wears a plain red neckerchief around her neck; this is a remnant of her early years and it was given to her by her mother as aide to disguising her identity whilst she was out stealing items. Now that her mother is dead this is the only link Indie has left to her.

Personality:
Indie is not the politest Pokemon one would hope to meet. Appearing rude and bratty is her defence mechanism until she can accept and trust someone new. Deep down she has good heart and this is shown by her devotion to Dani and the fact that she is trying to change her old ways.
She is upfront, bold and will accept most challenges, especially if someone dares look at Dani the wrong way or makes fun of his name. She won’t hesitate opening her mouth or fighting in his defence.

History:

Born to a single mother Liepard, Indigo right from the start never knew her father. He had been present and around (so she had been told) for her two Meowth brothers in their early years but had never come home to see her hatch.
With the world being a dark, dangerous and paralysed place the Liepard mother led her three children down a path of crime and taught them how best to steal food and items from other Pokemon families in order to survive.
With their false coins and agility the Meowth brothers flourished in the criminal smash and grab lifestyle but Indigo with only her cuteness usually came home empty handed unless someone took pity on her and gave her berries.

One evening after frustratingly seeing Indigo return to their den empty handed, the Liepard mother forced her daughter to use a TM that she had stolen. Knowing Attract, Indie would hopefully be able to infatuate any male individuals and make them hand over the much needed supplies without much question. This however in an individual so young just failed and Indigo became increasingly more of a burden as the days went by.

Years passed and slowly Indie acquired the confidence that her mother expected all along from her, the more items she found she took however the more her dislike for her mother grew. The change in her behaviour had switched the moment she laid eyes on an item known as a Smile Pebble that belonged to an old hermit Pokemon who took shelter in an old tree. She had watched the old individual polish the pebble everyday and with it her need for the item intensified.
On the ninth day, Indigo leapt from her hiding place and confronted the hermit, she tried her Attract but it failed followed by a sad pleading look but that got the same response.
Desperate she lunged at the hermit with full flurry of Fury Swipes and little remorse for her crime as the old Pokemon collapsed to the floor injured.
Stealing the Smile Pebble, Indigo fled into the forest to return home and never looked back.

The critical point in her life came when for the first time she was allowed to journey alone with her brothers. As the trio walked heading in the direction of a rocky outcrop she realised that Mako and Keto weren’t the same Pokemon that she always pictured in her head and remembered from her childhood. Both Meowths were now secretive in their ways and would whisper to each other ignoring Indigo, they would scheme, plot and chuckle sinisterly over the odd words about items or treasure.
Arriving at a large cave, Keto the older Meowth pushed Indigo ahead of them and demanded that she enter the cave to recover a rare chest that was supposedly filled with coins. Believing her brother and knowing how much the chest would mean to support their mother; Indigo agreed and willingly entered the lair of a Tyranitar.

What actually happened in the cave Indigo can’t remember, by the time she awoke several days had passed and there was no signs of her brothers. Her body was covered with bruises, bite marks and scratches but they weren’t deep and severe. For once she found herself alone and in tears, really just a child and not some brave, sneaky ninja that her mother had wanted her so much to be.
With the unexpected dawn approaching of a different world, Indigo and her Smile Pebble took off in the opposite direction from which they had come hoping to find better Pokemon and to start a new worthwhile life.

Roughing it alone had its difficulties for the Purrloin, being small she constantly had to watch her back, sleep on high ground and keep her food supplies hidden in old trees. 
After spending several days preparing for bad weather, Indigo came back to her favourite resting place and found a two tailed little pink body wedged into her food store eating her choice Pecha Berries. At first she was rather annoyed, but after observing that the Skitty was younger than she was and also just as alone, her feelings changed towards him. 

Interesting Facts About Indigo:
* Just like her Meowth brothers Indigo can stand upright on her back legs.

The sweetest thing Indigo does when choosing to walk on all fours is entwine her scythe shaped tail around one of Dani’s tails so there is always a link of security between them, so he never has to face his fears alone.

Last edited by little_maybelline on 20th June 2013, 2:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: Indigo the Purrloin WIP   Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime16th June 2013, 5:29 pm

Such an interesting character LM. ^^ She sounds like the perfect partner for Dani too. X3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Indigo the Purrloin WIP   Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime19th June 2013, 1:30 pm

Aww thank you Night, I wanted her to be a bit different from my other characters whilst making it at the same time a challenge to develop her personality more as she went along.

Pancake let me know how you want Dani and Indigo to have met and I will add on the last bit to her bio.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: Indigo the Purrloin WIP   Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime19th June 2013, 5:23 pm

Maybe... She comes across Dani just after his mother has died... My original idea was that she tries to rob him and takes pity on him instead but that might not work.  lol
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Indigo the Purrloin WIP   Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 4:14 pm

I've had a rough idea above but I think I need to tweak the time line.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: Indigo the Purrloin WIP   Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 4:41 pm

Aww, that's cute.  X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indigo the Purrloin WIP   Indigo the Purrloin WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indigo the Purrloin WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Characters :: Unnapproved Bios-
Jump to: