Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
WIP Satoshi Ref I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
WIP Satoshi Ref I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
WIP Satoshi Ref I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
WIP Satoshi Ref I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
WIP Satoshi Ref I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
WIP Satoshi Ref I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
WIP Satoshi Ref I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
WIP Satoshi Ref I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
WIP Satoshi Ref I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

WIP Satoshi Ref

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowPikachu
No Rank
No Rank
ShadowPikachu

WIP Satoshi Ref Empty
PostSubject: WIP Satoshi Ref   WIP Satoshi Ref I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 8:41 am

Name: Satoshi
Nicknames: N/A?
Species: Zoura
Type: Dark
Moveset: Leer, Night Daze, Fury Swipes
Items: Wears a golden cream band around his neck

Relations
Yuka - Sister
Mary – Mother
Seto - Father
Unknown Biuzels – Helpers
Unknown Fighting types/ Machops – Foes
Unknown Town pokemon - Helpers

Description
Normal colored Zoura, but with striking golden eyes

Personality
Brave, Loves to fight
(This section is like a WIP xD)

History
Satoshi is born to Seto and Mary (Skitty and Zoroark) and his Little sister, Yuka (Skitty)
They all live normal lives until the two siblings parents were killed after their home was raided.
Satoshi and Yuki get septerated from each other after they were running away from their parent’s killer.
The Zoura runs into a large forest, that is a Pine tree forest, unlike the one that Yuka ran into.
After a few days of endlessly wondering, and constant fights from other forest pokemon, Satoshi faints near a river and is found by a mod of biuzel, the float pokemon are curious about this fox type pokemon, so they take him to their home, which was just upstream.
When Satoshi wakes up, he is greeted by the father of the mod, who explains who they (Biuzels) found him nearby their home. Satoshi is shocked at first and demands where Yuka was, or if they were a threat, The male biuzel quickly calms the fox pokemon, telling him that they had no clue who he (Satoshi) was looking for, so an hour or so later, on the same day, A pack of Houndoom and Buldasaur come and attack the family of five biuzel, and Satoshi, Satoshi bravely defends the group, as if thanking them for saving him, once the group of angered pokemon were defeated or running away, the female and mother biuzel gives the fox pokemon a Creamy Golden colored Band as a gift, seeing how he had helped them fight off those wild pokemon.
A day or so later, Satoshi says good bye to the family, the father tells Satoshi where to go to get out of the forest.
Once traveling a little while, he comes across a village where a group of Machops were harassing a young eevee, Satoshi quickly jumps in, and begins to fight and leading the group of fighting types away from the eevee, soon, out of the town out skirts of the town, Satoshi is quickly over whelmed by the on slot of fighting types when more started appearing, thus, he is quickly beaten up and nearly killed, but a blizzard comes out of nowhere, by Yuka, the one he had been looking for, the ice type attack knocks out two of the machops, but the remaining fighting types begin to turn on Yuka, planning on chasing her away. Satoshi desperately tries to make Yuka run to safety, she does, but ends up having the fighting types running after her (Like she wanted)
Satoshi tries to stand up and go after the group, but fails, seeing that he is to injured to get up…A few minutes later, Yuka comes back with a few Oran Berries, helping Satoshi eat them (Seeing that he was injured of course)
Once fully healed, Yuka hugs her brother out of sheer joy, Satoshi promises that he won’t leave her side, Yuka agrees to this, and now the two are exploring the large world together.
Until once again, like get separated once again, now trying to look for each other
Back to top Go down

WIP Satoshi Ref
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Characters :: Unnapproved Bios-
Jump to: