Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Marina the Vaporeon I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Marina the Vaporeon I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Marina the Vaporeon I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Marina the Vaporeon I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Marina the Vaporeon I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Marina the Vaporeon I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Marina the Vaporeon I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Marina the Vaporeon I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Marina the Vaporeon I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Marina the Vaporeon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Marina the Vaporeon Empty
PostSubject: Marina the Vaporeon   Marina the Vaporeon I_icon_minitime19th August 2012, 5:42 pm

Name: Marina
Nicknames: May
Species: Vaporeon
Type: Water
Moveset:
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Tackle
Surf
Items: Map Fragment

Relations
(Unknown Skitty, father, deceased, not played)
(Unknown Eevee, mother, deceased, not played)
Blitz the Jolteon (brother, played by Pancake)
Blaize the Flareon (brother, played by Maybelline)
Espeon (sibling, played by Mizuurei???)
Umbreon (sister, played by Stormy???)
Glaceon (sibling, played by Vulpinus???)
Alei the Leafeon(sister, played by Night)
Alice the Eevee (sister, played by PL)

Description
Generally, Marina is a pretty normal Vaporeon. She’s light blue in color and has yellow eyes. She wears a brown band on her head with a rain-drop shaped gem on it. This was given to her by her parents and she is very attached to it. She also has a scar on her tail, where an aggressive Pokemon bit a chunk out of it.

Personality
Although she does look pretty to some, she doesn't exactly have a sweet personality to go with it. To those outside her family, Marina is very friendly and cheerful. Idiots she has little tolerance for. But she loves baby Pokemon and is a child at heart. Inside her family, well, that depends who you're talking about. Some she has a close bond with. Others she is tender and sweet to. Others she may find annoying, have a rivalry with, or just enjoy teasing. But truly, she loves all of them and will defend them when they're in danger, some more enthusiastically than others. Marina is outgoing and cheerful. She does have a fierce side. Marina also cares a lot about the mission she and the others have been entrusted with, and does everything that’s best for their goal. Or rather, what she thinks is best. She can be stubborn sometimes and snap at anyone if she's pushed a certain way. She does have a tendancy to cause trouble, as is marked as the mischeivious one out of the eight eeveelution siblings. She is aware that the youngest of her siblings did not reunite with them and worries for her well-being. Marina does have a tendency to get hurt often.

History
As soon as she hatched, little eevee Marina was trouble. In her childhood, she could have been killed several times, but she was narrowly saved by her parents. She didn't even start to learn until the day their family split. She and 5 of the others left to a dangerous Dungeon... It was her idea to do so. In a conflict with some wild Pokemon there, soon after their parents found them, they were seperated into three groups: their parents (with Marina's two youngest siblings also left at home) and the remaining six split into two groups. While in one of those groups one of Marina's siblings left, she was in the trio that stayed together. They did survive together, but she nearly got them killed several times before she learned to not be so headstrong all the time. But she still is a little headstrong. Marina evolved into a Vaporeon in a strange way. A lone Pokemon told her where a moss rock was, but instead she found a water stone. She decided to evolve into a Vaporeon instead, but is a little jealous of her Leafeon sister because of this. Eventually 4 of the other 5 manage to meet up with Marina's group. They are assigned to recreate a community within a valley said to be sacred that is surrounded by mountains. Only time will tell what lies in store for them.
Back to top Go down

Marina the Vaporeon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Characters :: Approved Bios :: Team Four-
Jump to: