Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Alei the Leafeon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

Alei the Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Alei the Leafeon   Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 6:53 pm

Alei the Leafeon AleiRef

Name: Alei
Nicknames: Ali
Species: Leafeon
Type: Grass/Dark
Moveset:
Leaf Blade
Wish (From her father)
Grasswhistle
Faint Attack (Through her Dark Type half)
Items: Map Fragment, Soothe Bell

Relations
(Tye the Skitty, father, deceased, not played)
(Eva the Eevee, mother, deceased, not played)
Marina the Vaporeon (sister, played by Pancake)
Blaize the Flareon (brother, played by Maybelline)
Jublilee the Espeon (sibling, played by Pancake)
Tora the Umbreon (sister, played by Neoven8tr)
Sorbett thr Glaceon (sister, played by Dipsy)
Electra the Jolteon (sister, played by Pancake)
Alice the Eevee (sister, played by PL)

Description
Alei, unlike most Leafeon, lacks her lighter colors, due to both lack of sunlight and the fact she's part Dark Type. She's a dark grey, and her leaf parts are two types of darker green colors. Her paws are still brown, but darker in hue. Her eyes are a deep blue, like sapphires. She has scars here and there on her body due to from attacks caused by her unpredictable twin sister Electra. She also wears a Soothe Bell around her neck, a gift from her parents before they died.

Personality
Like most Grass types, Alei is very peaceful and kind. She tries to see the good in everyone, no matter how evil. However, she can have a vicious side, but only if she's pushed, or has to defend herself or her siblings. She stays loyal to her siblings, no matter what, even if one of them tried to kill her, her feelings toward them would not weaver. She feels deeply sad she can't get along with her twin sister Electra. She also tries to be the peacekeeper between her siblings, often using Grasswhistle to break up fights. She's very capable of showing empathy and won't hesitate to show it.

History
Alongside her twin sister, she and Electra's eggs were near a dark, corrupted energy stone. Electra was more affected than Alei was, but none of the less, Alei was affected as well, but only in a minor way. She gained her secondary type through the corruption, but it didn't seem to affect her personality too badly. She gets along with a huge majority of her siblings and loves them all deeply. She often tried get along with her twin sister, but her attempts always seem to fail. However, it doesn't shy her away and continues to try, hoping one day, she will break through Electra's shell. She was given a Soothe Bell by her parents, making her believe she would evolve into a Espeon or a Umbreon. However, she became exposed to a Moss Rock and surprised everyone, including herself, when she became a Leafeon. Despite that, she still kept her Soothe Bell on. When the siblings became separated and broke into groups, she ended up with Electra and Blaize, her Flareon brother. At times, he and Electra fought, and Alei often tried to make them stop, but either they ignored her or Electra would even attack her and tell her to stay out of it. As a result from her twin's attacks, Alei has gained scars on her body. One big fight finally caused Blaize to leave his sisters, and Alei's attempts to convince him to stay went in vain. So now she's with her twin and are traveling together. She often fears Electra will abandon her eventually, so she tries to stay on her twin's good side since she doesn't want to end up alone, but fears it'll happen. Eventually, she will be reunited with her siblings and they will fulfill their parent's promise of recreating a community in the valley.

Relations with her siblings
Marina: Alei often worries about her, due to her headstrong nature. She tries to be the voice of reason whenever Marina makes a choice, especially if its a "bad" choice.
Blaize: She has always been on good terms with her solo brother. He'd protect her and it made her feel an attachment to him. When he left her and Electra, she was utterly heartbroken.
Electra: Her twin sister. She wants to be able to get along with her twin but due to the fact Electra is more Primal in nature, its very hard. However, Alei doesn't shy away and continues to keep trying to prove herself. She tends to endure Electra's unpredictable attacks as a result, giving her many scars.
Alice: Little Alice touched Alei's heart. She loved the youngest sibling, but didn't get to spend much time with her before the family was broken up into groups and their parents died.
Jubilee: Alei and Jubilee had always been on good terms, and she never saw any reason to dislike her Espeon sister.
Tora: Tora is possibly the only sibling Alei actually dislikes. However, she still would never wish anything horrible upon her. She tends to avoid Tora as much as possible due her constantly teasing her about being an "emo". She does not have a close bond with her Umbreon sister as a result.
Sorbett: Alei didn't mind Sorbett at all and feels their relationship is on good terms.

Fun Facts
  • Alei has an intense fear toward Houndoom due to almost being killed by one when it bit her stomach during her travels with her sister Electra.

• Her Soothe Bell serves more of a propose than most think. Due to the fact she, too, is part Primal, the Soothe Bell actually rebels the Primal instincts and if removed, Alei's Primal abilities become unleashed. The Soothe Bell has to be put back on otherwise Alei will go into a Primal Rage and loose all control of herself.

• She has intense separation anxiety and becomes very nervous and depressed if she's alone for too long.

• Given there was no sunshine during the time, she had to use darkness as a way to preform "photosynthesis". She can't do it normally due to using darkness for so long so she tends to preform this at night and uses moonlight to do so instead of daytime and using sunshine like normal Leafeon.

Last edited by Nightspeller on 8th September 2012, 10:00 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Alei the Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alei the Leafeon   Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 7:45 pm

Accepted! ^^ *moves topic*
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

Alei the Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alei the Leafeon   Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 7:53 pm

PancakeShiners wrote:
Accepted! ^^ *moves topic*

Yays~ ^^
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Alei the Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alei the Leafeon   Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime25th August 2012, 8:01 am

Oh, I've just found your updated bio Night I love your picture of Alei in both forms. It looks amazing Smile

Is it possible if I could use your colour 'Relationship with Siblings' layout for my bio? I think it's really clear and easy to read if you quickly want to remind yourself how they react to their family members. It might be something you could share with the other players of the Eeveelutions too? ^^
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

Alei the Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alei the Leafeon   Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime25th August 2012, 3:48 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
Oh, I've just found your updated bio Night I love your picture of Alei in both forms. It looks amazing Smile

Is it possible if I could use your colour 'Relationship with Siblings' layout for my bio? I think it's really clear and easy to read if you quickly want to remind yourself how they react to their family members. It might be something you could share with the other players of the Eeveelutions too? ^^

Thanks, but Leafeon are still a pain to draw, lols. xD

Sure, go ahead. x3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Alei the Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alei the Leafeon   Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime26th August 2012, 1:59 am

Thank you Night, I thought it was better to ask politely then just copy without your permission Smile
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

Alei the Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alei the Leafeon   Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime26th August 2012, 2:35 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
Thank you Night, I thought it was better to ask politely then just copy without your permission Smile

I understand, thank you for asking first. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alei the Leafeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alei the Leafeon   Alei the Leafeon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alei the Leafeon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Characters :: Approved Bios :: Team Two-
Jump to: