Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Teams (READ ME)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime21st August 2012, 7:07 pm

Alright. So. I've decided what we're going to do as far as teams go. Here's what's going to happen. Suggestions are GREATLY appreciated! From now on, you must list what team you want your characters on in bios, and I'll be sorting the bios into teams. Thanks.

Here's the old map to point areas out, but keep in mind I need to redo this thing.
http://clgpic.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/#/d3jdrz3

Each of the Eeveelution siblings has a map fragment. This map fragment will be needed for a plot. It is suggested that they join, or at least travel with, the team in the area when the time comes. At first, the outer teams will only be a group of Pokemon traveling and living together... During this time they are restricted to the areas within their range... The Team near the Guild is the only one who starts as an official team. Later, all the teams will end up meeting at the Guild, affiliate with the Guild, the siblings will reunite...

TEAM ONE: ???
There is only one Eeveelution in this team. That would be Alice the Eevee. She's going to form a team with Alex the Piplup... I'm actually hoping that they will join the guild as apprentices, and apprentices at the guild can join their team and explore that area. Alice's letter is in Highgrass Fields. The areas they have access to are Enchanted Forest, Winter Glacier, Highgrass Fields, Mystery Caverns, Petal Meadows, Valley Square, Heart Village, and they make their home at Felicity's Guild.
1. Polnareff the Skarmory
2. Chelsea the Eevee
3. Alex the Piplup
4. (Possibly Alice)

TEAM TWO: ???
The group of two Pokemon (Alei and Electra) have the areas around Shade Forest and Flooded Woods. Electra's letter in in Flooded Woods. Alei's letter is in Shade Forest.
Electra will travel with them for a while, but depending one what Blaize does, and Alei, I may move her. They have access to Shade Forest, Flooded Woods, Volcano Cave, and they make their home at Team Base One.
1. Alei the Leafeon
2. Electra the Jolteon

TEAM THREE: ???
The group of three (Marina, and two others) have the map pieces to this area. Marina's is in Tainted Marsh, the Umbreon's is in Tall Forest, and the Espeon's is in Haunted Ruins. They have access to Tainted Marsh, Haunted Ruins, Tall Forest and they make their home in Team Base Two.
1. Skyler the Umbreon (Leader)
2. (Espeon, Leader)

TEAM FOUR: ???
This area only has one Eeveelution, I'll leave it up to LM and someone else to decide which one. Their letter is in Little Canyon. They have access to Lightning Woods, the three dungeons of Trio Mountain, and Little Canyon. They make their home in Team Base Three.
1. Blaize the Flareon
2. Pixie the Vulpix
3. Sevens the Cheleo
4. (Glaceon)
5. Marina the Vaporeon

TEAM FIVE: ???
The last Eeveelution that doesn't have an area is here. Their letter is in Sunbeam Woods. They have access to Sunbeam Woods, Dead Forest, and Ancient Ravine. They make their home in Team Base Four.
1. Rosie the Pikachu (leader)
2. Aedus the Ponyta

Last edited by PancakeShiners on 30th August 2012, 3:06 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime21st August 2012, 9:55 pm

I'm not really sure what to do with Sevens. I'd like to have her on a team, though.
Back to top Go down
http://dipsytailbonder.deviantart.com/gallery/34007604
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime21st August 2012, 10:04 pm

I can place her on a team for you. Any team is good. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime21st August 2012, 10:14 pm

OKay Smile
I posted that I might take one of the eeveelution siblings, and if I do, I'm thinking I'd put them on the same team cause that'd be easier for me Smile
Sorry I'm taking long to decide >.<
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 1:58 am

I'm happy to go on Team 4 unless you want me to be moved somewhere more specific.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 6:08 pm

List edited.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 6:18 pm

I'v added Sevens to Team One, Dipsy, if that's ok ^^
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 4:17 am

Sure that's fine ^^
I opted to take the Glaceon, so can she be put on the same team? I'd like her and Sevens to be on the same team, just cause it'd be easier for me. If she can't join that team, can Sevens be moved? Sorry to be a hassle >.<
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 5:51 pm

There's a problem with that, but we can fix it. :3 I'll pm you~
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 9:21 pm

I'm moving Marina to Team Four. :]

I'm placing Aedus on Team Five so poor Rosie isn't alone xD

Team Five needs a Water Type big enough to carry its members to the island where their base will be!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 3:49 am

Thanks Pancake Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teams (READ ME) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams (READ ME)   Teams (READ ME) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teams (READ ME)
Page 1 of 1