Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Ether    I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Ether    I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Ether    I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Ether    I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Ether    I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Ether    I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Ether    I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Ether    I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Ether    I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Ether

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shatteredecho
No Rank
No Rank

Ether    Empty
PostSubject: Ether    Ether    I_icon_minitime21st August 2012, 7:09 pm

Name: Ether (no, not the thing from the pokemon games, the highly flammable liquid/ the stuff they thought filled space before they figured out electromagnetic waves didn't need a medium to travel through. Pronounced EE-ther))
Nicknames: Sometimes called Aether by Poryzix (and ONLY Poryzix), sometimes can be called Eeth
Species: Sableye
Type: Dark/ Ghost
Moveset: Nightshade, Detect, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw
Items: He has a band that goes around his head like one would wear a sash, with a goggle lens that goes over his eye. The lens has a faded crosshair on it. He only wears this when he has to aim for stuff.

Relations
He never knew his parents, and he had a few friends that he never knew the names of before he escaped the Haze. He has not seen them since.

Description
Ether is incredibly tall for a sableye, actually being a bit shorter than an un-evolved porygon, and the fact that he is incredibly skinny makes him seem even taller. He is a very dark purple color that can seem more like black in lower light levels, and his eyes are a very light blue color, though they seem white when they glow. One of his left teeth are missing, and he has a slight dent where the bridge of his nose would be. He also has have an ear on the right side, having singed away the other half in an accident. He wears gloves that go halfway toward the elbows to hide old burn scars that he has when he's out in public. He is lanky in appearance, as well. He also has a scar on his back where a gold lump used to be. Once he realized that he was allergic to gold, he told a murkrow and a weavile that they could have it if the managed to pull it out. He is also unable to read.

Personality
Most of the time, Ether seems very immature and doesn't seem to take things seriously. He tends to be incredibly shy around people he knows he has to impress when he first meets them, though he tends to become more of a nuisance to people who know him well, as he tends to be sort of a playful jerk to them. He is also a pyro, to the point where he will be so transfixed by fire that he won't realize that he himself is burning ( hence the burns), and is best not trusted around matches and/ or flammable things. He is surprisingly good with children, being very childlike himself, and tends to like playing make- believe -esque games, as well as weapons hide and seek (how he lost his tooth, none the less). He also eats very little (which is why he is so skinny) and rends to hoard any leftovers he gets, despite the fact he will never eat them. He hates it when other people wast food, and tends to dislike fat [people or people who eat a lot. He freaks out whenever anyone suggests throwing food way as well, and when anybody tries to take his food. He is also incredibly naive at times, asking questions and such that normally only little kids would ask.

History

((Can change if necessary))

Ether was born in the place called the Haze (or the Smog), where most pokemon are very dark or murky colored, as well as bigger than usual. It's a "city" near a volcano that started smoking horribly a bit before time was paralyzed, covering the valley with an incredibly thick smog. The smog was then trapped in place when time was paralyzed. Yet no one was able to move away because they had been trapped in the valley when the volcano initially erupted. Food became incredibly scarce, and most herbivores died out, resulting in a place so incredibly starved that the terms "hunger" and "hungry" had fallen out of the dialect. Most pokemon don't know their parents in that place, though they may make alliances with others. Eventually, Ether managed to escape the valley through a series of caves he found beneath the city, and sort of hitchhiked his way to the nearest town, where he met Poryzix. Since then they've been nomads, traveling from town to town, though at one point he accidentally burnt a good portion of one nearly to the ground, making him unable to go anywhere near that region again. He is also a very good thief as well, making him wanted by many hot- headed people.

Last edited by shatteredecho on 22nd August 2012, 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Ether    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ether    Ether    I_icon_minitime21st August 2012, 8:07 pm

He would have been born during the Planet's Paralysis so the history will need to be altered.
Back to top Go down
shatteredecho
No Rank
No Rank

Ether    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ether    Ether    I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 2:01 pm

How so? Do I just put that part in there? Or something else?
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Ether    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ether    Ether    I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 5:00 pm

Accepted~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ether    Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ether    Ether    I_icon_minitime