Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Pixie the Vulpix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Pixie the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Pixie the Vulpix   Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 3:38 pm

(This is a character I thought I could have with Blaize in a team to help me develop RPing. Let me know what you think of her and if changes to her background need to be made. I suck at getting them to fit XD)

Name: Pixie
Nicknames: Pippi, Firefly
Species: Vulpix
Type: Fire
Moveset:
Flamethrower (Fire, Special)
Tail Whip (Normal, Status)
Quick Attack (Normal, Physical)
Confuse Ray (Ghost, Status)
Items:
Rawst Berry

Relatives:
Unknown Pokemon Parents
Unaware of any siblings
Sensai Blaziken (Adoptive parent, training master)
Ralf the Growlithe (Close friend)
Blaize the Flareon

Description:
An ordinary coloured Vulpix, light red/brown body with darker mane and tails. Shiny black eyes, white chest and brown feet. The major difference about her is the lack of elegance; she has no delicately shaped curls and her many tails just hang behind her like a Ninetails, whilst the ones on her head flop over like a fringe. Rather feral in complexion.

Personality:
Born alone, timid and shy Pixie was a weak individual. Under the guidance of her mentor she encouragingly came out of her shell but never lost her nature to worry. She is quite serious and a thoughtful thinker, that sticks to disciplined habits to plan her actions. Blaize’s arrival has warmed her soul but she doesn’t know how to truly be her changed self around him.

History:
Unexpectedly born during the planet’s paralysis, Pixie’s egg was abandoned by her parents and left alone in the dark shadowy world to fend for herself. After hatching the first pokemon she ever remembered seeing was a Blaziken with dark crimson feathers on his legs and an elegant head plume of cream that were so soft they tickled her nose.
Having no parents to identify herself with, Pixie tagged along with the strange wanderer and was never given a proper name and even Blaziken only ever affectionately referred to her as firefly.

The paralysed world was a dark and nasty place for a young orphan and many times they encountered aggressive pokemon where she instantly became vulnerable and afraid. One time she was grabbed around the middle by a Houndour but Blaziken with his quick reflexes came to her rescue and freed her from its grasp.

From that day onward both the wanderer and his young follower knew there joined lives had to change. There was little point in letting her come along with him if she was continually needing to be protected and he could tell from her empty expression in her eyes that she needed her own purpose in life. Day by day he sat Pixie down beside him on a large flat rock overlooking an empty wasteland and taught her a way to find her hidden strengths. As she progressed and her tails split Blaziken’s firefly had grown on him, she was no longer a following parasite but an excellent student and an adoptive daughter.
It was Blaziken who unoriginally named her Pixie as he thoughtfully didn’t want her to lose her original identity of just being ‘Vulpix’.

Many years passed and as the Wanderer stopped wandering they settled on life living in the mountains. Rock lookouts made the best meditation spots and the large cave became an excellent place to train in peace away from any other pokemon. Several other students came to train alongside Pixie but on the coming of the dawn of the revival only a young Growlithe stayed loyal, clinging to the hope of someone to guide him through the strange unknowing world.

Pixie secretly envied the life that burned brightly in the heart of her new family member. Ralf had endless bundles of energy but couldn’t grasp long periods of concentration. She had never learnt how to be carefree and still constantly had to watch her back.

The arrival of an unfamiliar Eevee to the area set about strange emotional developments in Pixie. He was dedicated, bold, had little fear like she herself did and Blaziken continually praised him for his efforts.
For the first time in her life she felt an inner drive, a competitive streak and longing to show the newcomer who she really was.

On the day of her final testing alongside Blaize and Ralf, she had pushed herself to the hardest but still found herself beaten by the little fluffy Eevee. Dejected and disappointed in herself she watched him evolve right before her very eyes into a Flareon but didn’t feel bitter about what she saw. Everything about him seemed to fit that he was destined to be a Flareon, even the strange jewel he wore around his neck that day shined brighter then she had ever seen before, like it was a burning ember from the heart of a volcano.
A rare smile formed on her face as both Blaize and her adoptive father came over to share congratulatory words of encouragement. Pixie wasn’t a failure in anyone’s eyes just still needed to truly find her heart of fire and continue to find her own destiny.

Leaving Ralf and her adoptive father, Blaziken had instructed that she follow Blaize on his journey to where she might be able to find answers to her inner questions that he as her mentor couldn’t teach.

Last edited by little_maybelline on 23rd August 2012, 1:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

Pixie the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie the Vulpix   Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 3:40 pm

Interesting character. x3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Pixie the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie the Vulpix   Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 3:51 pm

Thank you Night, you always are so very kind. I've been reading posts all over the place about the where we are in the timeline and hope I put enough conflict in her life to support the time she was alive during the paralysis.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

Pixie the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie the Vulpix   Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 3:53 pm

I'm sure its fine. x3 But we'll see what Pancake has to say when she sees this. ^^
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Pixie the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie the Vulpix   Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 6:27 pm

This is perfect! I'll accept her if you'll put her status as a Team One member~
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Pixie the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie the Vulpix   Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 12:02 am

Thank You Pancake ^^ I'm so pleased it was ok. I've edited her Status. Should it be Team four like the banner?
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Pixie the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie the Vulpix   Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 12:42 am

Yup, I need the team's name in the profile. :]
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Pixie the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie the Vulpix   Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 1:20 am

Hmm... Just realized... Did you want her on Team One?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Pixie the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie the Vulpix   Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 1:31 am

No Team Four with Blaize was perfect, I just wrote Team one as you asked me to. I'm trying to edit but my internet connection is failing.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Pixie the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie the Vulpix   Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 1:55 am

Edit made after switching computers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pixie the Vulpix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pixie the Vulpix   Pixie the Vulpix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pixie the Vulpix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Characters :: Approved Bios :: Team Four-
Jump to: