Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Poryzix I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Poryzix I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Poryzix I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Poryzix I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Poryzix I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Poryzix I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Poryzix I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Poryzix I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Poryzix I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Poryzix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shatteredecho
No Rank
No Rank

Poryzix Empty
PostSubject: Poryzix   Poryzix I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 6:45 pm

Name: Porygon -Z No. 1X212234343SE543543
Nicknames: Poryzix (he goes by this most of the time), Pory (mostly by Ether, though.)
Age: About 5 years (he's a robot, so it doesn't really matter how young or old he is)
Species: Porygon-Z
Type: Normal
Moveset: Ice Beam, Conversion2, Hyper Beam, Tri- Attack
Items: n/a

Relations
Human creators, but that may not count.

Description
Poryzix is a completely normal porygon-Z in every way, though he does have the ability to make his eyes glow green. He has a voice identical to Sweetie Bots' from Friendship is Witchcraft. He can also move the circle and dot in his eyes as if they were actual pupils. He also tends to have his "limbs" and "tail" floating unattached to his body, unlike other porygon- Zs, and sometimes moves them as if they were actual limbs and a tail (I.E., not stiff), though they tend to follow cartoon physics in that regard then real life.

Personality
Poryzix is what can be described as cheerfully morbid, and enjoys making others feel small and insignificant. He is also very sarcastic at times, and will generally be a smartass to people he doesn't like. He hates being called a chicken, though, and enjoys making obscure references. However, he does care a lot for Ether, even if he may not show it often. He also likes to make fun of people, much to Ethers' embarrassment when they are meeting new people and he doesn't know if they will beat him p or something. He can be pretty dang scary when he's angry as well, being a bit glitchy (like all Porygon- Z) as well as a bit sadistic, so it'd be best not to get on his bad side... He has no qualms about killing people, if he really hates them. Or just terrifying them into a scarred phyke. Either way.

He has a tendency to play songs that fit the mood (I.E playing the mission impossible theme on a spy mission, etc.) He also knows a lot of science, and can be incredibly cynical at times. He is usually the one keeping Ether away from fire/ matches/ flammable materials/ etc, and generally making sure he doesn't hurt himself or others.

History
Originally made in the human (read: canon Pokemon) dimensions, he decided to escape into the neighboring dimension when he was caught hacking a program similar to ITunes to download every song on it in a dare (Porygon-Zs being built to travel to different dimensions.) He has no way of going back, but doesn't really care, as he thinks this world is better than the one he was from anyway. He prefers not to tel anyone this, and will probably not mention it ever, instead just letting people wonder over what the heck he was just talking about.

Last edited by shatteredecho on 24th August 2012, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Poryzix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poryzix   Poryzix I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 6:52 pm

I don't really approve of the history... And I'd like to avoid anything concerning real life, anything that isn't Pokemon related...
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Poryzix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poryzix   Poryzix I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 7:06 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poryzix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poryzix   Poryzix I_icon_minitime