Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Jubilee the Espeon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 8:30 pm

ooc: Might be keeping her, might be giving her to Echo, I'm torn D8

Name: Jubilee
Nicknames: Jubi, Lee
Species: Espeon
Type: Psychic
Moveset:
Future Sight
Synchronoise
Psychic
Swift
Items: Map Fragment

Relations
Unnamed Quilava (grandmother, whereabouts unknown)
Unnamed Eeveelution (grandfather, deceased)
Eve the Eevee (mother, deceased/killed by Darkrai)
Unnamed Delcatty (grandmother, deceased/killed by the Marauders)
Unnamed Raichu (grandfather, deceased/killed by the Marauders)
Tye the Skitty (father, deceased/killed by Darkrai)
Angel the Skitty (oldest sibling, sister, died shortly after birth but revived)
Blaize the Flareon (older brother, her 'hero', still living, played by LM)
Tora the Umbreon (older sister, her arch-rival, still living, played by Neoven8tr)
Marina the Vaporeon (older sister, still living, played by Pancake)
Alei the Leafeon (younger sister, still living, played by Nini)
Electra the Jolteon (younger sister, still living, played by Pancake)
Sorbett the Glaceon (younger sister, still living, played by Dipsy)
Alice the Eevee (younger sister, still living, played by PL)
Unnamed Skitty (younger sibling, still living, played by Elec)
Unnamed Skitty (younger sibling, still living, played by ???)
Unnamed Skitty (younger sibling, still living, played by ???)

Description
Her Dawn Stone she found in a Dungeon. Her bow and goggles belonged to her parents, she found them at their old campsite. She also used to have a Light Collar, but lost it in a wild Pokemon encounter. She's smaller weaker than a normal Espeon in her psychic powers and size... Due to evolving in a dark world. She also needs to work harder to control her powers for the same reason. She has a permanent limp and three scars, she got these through attacks by vicious Pokemon. Marina is to blame. Jubilee is generally just alot darker in coloration, with higher contrast markings separated by white streaks. Her eyes are a soft green color. She has a scar on her chest, over her gem, and one over her eye that goes all the way down to her other shoulder.

Personality
Despite her delicate appearance, Jubilee is one that should be feared in battle. Although she is not the best physical fighter, compared to other Eeveelutions, she is still capable of attacking physically. She is not afraid to seriously wound or kill her opponent if it comes down to it. She does, however, lack confidence in her psychic abilities. She often messes them up, due to the planet's paralysis hindering psychic abilities. She has high endurance, perseverance, and is very intelligent. Jubilee is peppy, active, and positive. She has plenty of energy and is almost always optimistic. Like any Espeon, Jubilee is very, very, very loyal. Especially to her siblings. That excludes her older sister Skyler the Umbreon, but we'll get back to that later. Although loyal and has plenty of concern for her blood relatives, she has a very short temper, and is easily annoyed. She's a tomboy and hates anything 'girly'. She's very outgoing and adventurous. She's determined and competitive. Once she makes up her mind, no one is going to change it. However, she isn't stupid, and is very logical. She always thinks things through. She tends to keep most things to herself when she's calm or normal. When happy she will talk a bit more. When angry she won't shut up... She loves knowledge and is a bit of a bookworm, wanting to know all that she can. She has a particular fondness for swimming. Jubilee loves shiny, pretty, or rare things and will collect any that she can find. This includes treasure. She also loves myths and legends. Jubilee is not one to go crying to, she believes in survival of the fittest, being one herself, and won't show pity.

Jubilee has several different relations to her siblings.
Marina annoys the crap out of her... She will not hesitate to scold or attack the stupid Vaporeon.
Electra (Jolteon) and Jubilee do not get along at all and will fight periodically. These fights need to be broken up quickly.
Jubilee respects and trusts her Flareon brother Blaize. She gets along really well with him and will do as he says.
She also trusts and loves her younger sister Alei the Leafeon alot. She does think she's a bit pathetic though. At the same time, she will do nothing more than encourage her and push her to keep going.
In all honesty, Jubilee is irritated by Sorbett's love for pink. She loathes it. She will snap at her from time to time, but in all honesty, Jubilee still loves her and will usually apologize later on.
Jubilee had no particular relationship with her baby sister, Alice the Eevee.
Then there's her older sister, Skyler the Umbreon. They are vicious rivals. They are almost constantly fighting or arguing. Being opposing elements makes it even worse. Jubilee has always hated her. Being older, and stronger, Skyler always outdid her. They fight for leadership of their team all the time.

History
Fourth child born to a Skitty and Eevee, Jubilee was not alone. But right from the start, she didn't have it easy. She had to live in a way most children don't. She had to help the adults. Pitch in to help the entire family. This made her tough, and strong. She particularly bonded with Blaize, four years older than her. This helped shaped her. But she faced a similar problem that he had with Marina: Competition and rivalry. Jubilee was always weaker than her older sister Skyler. But she would not be outdone. Whatever she did, Jubilee was not far behind, no matter what the older eevee dealt out. Jubilee was resilient. She had energy to burn. But no matter how hard she tried, Skyler was always better than she was. Self-pity became irritation. Irritation became anger. Anger became hatred. Throughout their life, this continued. It never stopped. As they grew older, the fights became physical. But the ending result was the same as her other siblings. Marina led them all into a dangerous dungeon. Their parents found them, but there was a dangerous attack dealt by her parents. Blaize, Electra, and Alei formed one group. Their parents went back to newborn Alice and the other sibling, three years old at the time. But later, after arriving to the valley, Alice fell into a coma, their parents were killed, and at some point the last sibling ended up somewhere else. And the remaining three? Skyler, Jubilee, and Marina formed a group. They survived together. But it was hard. They would need to evolve to survive, especially with Marina in the group. Marina was the first to evolve, finding a stone in a dungeon. Much to Jubilee's dismay, Skyler found hers next, a Lunar Ribbon. This irritated her. She nearly got herself killed doing it, but she found her evolutionary item. Much to her dismay, it was a Sun Ribbon. But she evolved anyway. She became an Espeon. Not much in their life changed. Jubilee couldn't use her psychic abilities very well, and they all still fought constantly, and were often put in dangerous situations thanks to reckless Marina. One day, there was a particularly nasty attack, a wound from which she is still suffering. It's still healing but will give her a limp... Jubilee couldn't take it anymore and chased Marina off. Soon after that, both Pokemon made a once in a lifetime agreement. Go to their locations on their map fragments, and see what their parents wanted.

Last edited by PancakeShiners on 7th September 2012, 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime24th August 2012, 11:52 pm

Eee I love her, She is going to be adored by Blaize. I can instantly imagine him teaching her things or making up stories for her in their childhood likely with Alei close by.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime25th August 2012, 12:15 am

I love her too! Which is why I keeps her. X3 Sorry Echo...

And me too! Jubilee looked up to Blaize her whole life, and hopes to see him again. But knows he's a big boy so doesn't worry too much about him.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime25th August 2012, 12:31 am

Such a cool Espeon. =3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime25th August 2012, 1:22 am

^^ That's so cute Pancake. I will add relationship details about Jubilee and her brother on Blaize's profile. I can't wait to write about them reuniting or him having flashback memories of times they shared.

I really adore all the eeveeloution characters that are up and going at the moment, they fit together so well even though they have very different personalities.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime25th August 2012, 1:36 am

Skyler is a girl. Might have said brother on accident xD

Same! Can't wait to see what Dipsy comes up with~

And Nini, glad you like her too 8D
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime25th August 2012, 1:41 am

Sorry Pancake, I meant Blaize as 'brother'. I guess I can get an idea about Skylar as well Smile
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime25th August 2012, 1:47 am

Oh, oops... We might wanna wait with Skyler XP
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 10:30 pm

I edited this. Take a look. 83
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime8th September 2012, 12:03 am

Great changes Pancake, I love her new sprite too it's very cute ^^
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime9th September 2012, 3:36 am

Oh the family tree is expanding... Lots of grandparents and Skitties being added. I'd love to know more about Angel... I had better make some amendments to Blaize's bio.

Quote :
Blaize the Flareon (older brother, her 'hero', still living, played by LM)

Eeeee...cuteness overload. X3 So lovely that she holds him in such high regard. I can't wait to RP them together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jubilee the Espeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jubilee the Espeon   Jubilee the Espeon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jubilee the Espeon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Characters :: Approved Bios :: Team Three-
Jump to: