Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Chikari the Buizel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Chikari the Buizel Empty
PostSubject: Chikari the Buizel   Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime25th August 2012, 4:45 am

Name: Chikari
Nicknames: Kiki
Species: Freshwater Buizel
Type: Water
Moveset:
Growl (Normal, Status)
Water Gun (Water, Special)
Empty
Empty
Items:
Seashell Whistle Pendant

Relations
Sora the Floatzel (Mother)
Kian the Floatzel (Father, Deceased)
Lyson the Floatzel (Older Brother, Missing)
Several potential siblings who never got to hatch.

Description:
Chikari is a very small for her age Buizel with paler orange fur, cream stomach and two thin tails which she twirls for propulsion aided by her yellow floatation collar. Her mother Sora for protection gave the whistle to her, as long as Chikari is around Sky Lake and blows it her mother will always hear and come to her aid.

Personality:
Still very young, immature and born after the paralysis Chikari is an overly cheerful soul who is as free as the water she adores to play in. Life is exciting, bright and a fantastic game in her now that her mean elder brother has left. She has only ever really seen the good in the world and could use a kind friend to teach her the ways of survival outside the lake’s perimeter. Occasionally cheeky and impish with squirting water, Chikari is mostly very respectful of any elder pokemon and will do exactly as she is told.

History
The world was crisp, fresh and green on the day Chikari hatched out on the reedy bank of Sky Lake. The water was clear, pure and instantly inviting for her first swimming lessons. Her family only consisted of her mother Sora and her elder brother Lydon who was 10 at the time; she never got to meet her father who had struggled for many years with his injuries he had received during the world’s paralysis.
Growing up, her mother was always extremely overprotective of her safety even after Lydon had disappeared. Lydon had been a vicious individual with dark tendencies but in her eyes he was still innocent until proven guilty. Chikari didn’t know what her brother had done in the past to the eggs of any potential siblings or the reason that Sora had chased him away from the lake.

Day in, day out Chikari spends her time in the water hoping to make new acquaintances and start living her life. She naturally enjoys helping her mother keep the lake tidy but wishes there was something more out there.

(Although she is very young, I hoped she could be of assistance to Team 5 even if she can't go exploring with them. If she is too young for the RP let me know Pancake and I will adjust the two bios. Sorry this bio was very short she didn't have much of a life to right a history about)

Last edited by little_maybelline on 6th September 2012, 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Chikari the Buizel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikari the Buizel   Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime5th September 2012, 9:29 pm

Accepted~

I can see Rosie adopting her~
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Chikari the Buizel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikari the Buizel   Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 2:38 am

I think she'll love Rosie and will learn a lot from her. Especially as Rosie is timid and responsible, she will make a good role model for the impressionable little Buizel and Sora will trust her.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Chikari the Buizel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikari the Buizel   Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 12:03 pm

Maybe from Midnight too. Moved tour topics, waiting for you and Elec in Team 5. :]
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Chikari the Buizel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikari the Buizel   Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 1:22 pm

I will be able to post tomorrow. I have to finish painting my entry for a competition in the morning Smile
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Chikari the Buizel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikari the Buizel   Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 9:24 pm

Sure thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chikari the Buizel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikari the Buizel   Chikari the Buizel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chikari the Buizel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Characters :: Approved Bios :: Team Five-
Jump to: