Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Sorbett I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Sorbett I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Sorbett I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Sorbett I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Sorbett I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Sorbett I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Sorbett I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Sorbett I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Sorbett I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Sorbett

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime1st September 2012, 4:26 am

Sorry for the delay, but heres the profile for my glaceon, Sorbett. Please let me know if there is something wrong, and I'll fix it ASAP.
And I'm sorry to be holing up the roleplay, but I wanted to get Sorbett approved so that I could introduce her next post.

Sorbett 91af0f43225748a503b05131d1231ad8-d5d5g8k
Name: Sorbett (Sor-bay)
Nicknames: None.
Species: Glaceon.
Type: Ice.
Moveset:
Barrier
Mirror Coat
Hail
Blizzard
(Sorbett’s fighting style is largely defensive. She only knows one attack move, but due to it’s power, she is unable to use it frequently.)
Items: Joy Ribbon, Sneak Scarf (might be removed), Map fragment.

Relations
Skitty, Father.
Eevee, Mother.
Blaize the Flareon, Brother.
Skylar the Umbreon, sister(?)
Marina the Vaporeon, Sister.
Jubilee the Espeon, sister.
Electra the Jolteon, Sister.
Alei the Leafeon, Sister.
Alice the Eevee, Sister.

Description
Sorbett is a normal looking glaceon. She always wears a lot of pink, because it is her favourite colour.

Personality
Sorbett is a mostly cheery character. She’s keen to give most things a go, and she’s not scared easily. Her major draw back, however, is her air-headed nature. She often forgets things, and may unintentionally abandon a mission if she sees something more interesting. If she could just stay focused, then she could be a good explorer.
While Sorbett is friendly to strangers, she is often reluctant to have friends. This is because when she was young, one of her siblings hurt her (need clarification with Pancake, but I’m thinking this could have been Electra) . She figures if she has friends, she’ll get hurt, so she remains secluded.

History
Sorbett is the seventh born of a skitty and eevee. She was enthusiastic and air-headed right from the start. She took much delight in learning from her older siblings, and when her younger sister Alice was born, she was keen to teach and care for her the same way her older siblings had.
When the siblings split up, Sorbett was left behind with Alice. She became very attached to Alice, and did her best to look after her, but due to her absent minded nature, she lost her. She searched constantly, but was unable to find her.
Sorbett spent the next few years of her life alone. The cold, frigid nature of the forest she was living in caused her to evolve into a glaceon, so she was better adapted to her environment. It was here that she met Sevens. A group of rogues had corned Sevens, and wanting to help, Sorbett jumped to her defence. While they didn’t defeat the rogues, they did manage to escape. Sorbett was greatly missing Alice, so despite her reluctance to make a friend, she decided to stick with Sevens so she could care for her (ignoring the fact that Sevens is actually older). Sevens timid nature made her nervous to defy Sorbett, so she reluctantly agreed. Before long, though, the two began to trust each other and they became close friends. The two travel together, both searching for the siblings they lost.

Last edited by Dipsy Tail Bonder on 4th September 2012, 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dipsytailbonder.deviantart.com/gallery/34007604
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime1st September 2012, 6:49 am

She is adorable Dipsy, I'm sure she'll fit into the Eevee family really well. I love her cuteness and her ribbons ^^
I know Blaize will adore her and be out to set a good role model impression, maybe we can think up a unique history story between them so they share something different then that of Alei and Jubilee with him. I'm not sure he'll be able to handle her girly love of pink things Razz
I will have a think and update my Eevee bio if I come up with anything Smile
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime1st September 2012, 12:08 pm

I do wish you would have waited for me... But I was taking a long time so... I'll just tell you here later.

I won't even read this until I clear things up with PL.

And most of it will likely need to be changed to fit anyways... Since you don't know what I was going to tell you.

Sorry if I come across as a jerk, I'm kinda in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime1st September 2012, 5:50 pm

I'm sorry Pancake, but I left a message for you on the Eeveelution thread, and you never responded so I wasn't sure if you would. And I felt like I was holding up the roleplay so I wanted to get this posted. I'm sorry if I've caused trouble. But Sorbett can be changed however she needs to be, it's not a problem.
And Maybelline, yes, we'll have to work a history between Blaize and Sorbett. I think she would have loved him growing up ^.^
Also, have I ever told you that I love your avatar? It's adorable. ^.^
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime1st September 2012, 6:50 pm

Sorry Dipsy. I was in a bad mood, as I said, I didn't mean to come across that way... I know I took a long time and I'm sorry. We can fix this, I'll just have to still send you the information... I am sooo sorry.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime2nd September 2012, 9:23 pm

Alright, I've sent PL a message. So, right now, I'll leave the history alone.

Jubilee is a female, btw.

Electra can have hurt her if you want.

Let's see... I'm going to wait with the history until things are cleared up with PL.

If Stormy doesn't get back to me in two days, I am taking Umbreon away and giving it to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime4th September 2012, 4:56 am

Pancake its fine Smile I would have left it, but I felt like I was letting everyone down by not posting it. So That's why I went and did it.
And with the history, I wrote she was left with Alice because i thought that's what it said in Marina's bio... but I may have misread it. But it's open for change if need be.
I'm not sure why Jubilee doesn't say sister >.< I did know that. *fixed*
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime4th September 2012, 8:54 pm

I'll be getting the Eeveelution full history up soon, Dispy, since PL got to me. Won't be much longer. :]
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime5th September 2012, 5:20 pm

Alright. Lemme run you through this.

After the split, Sorbett would have been left at home with her parents, Tye the Skitty and May the Eevee. She, along with Chelsea, would have travelled to the Valley of the Spirits. They made a home there, explored a bit... Tye and May had three more children, all Skitties. However, when Tye and the oldest child left to find food, they never came back. After three days, after the eggs had hatched, May, with her four youngest offspring, went to look for them. They were unsuccessful... They survive for a little while, but eventually Darkrai (need to work on that detail with PL) finds them, and May is brutally murdered. The Skitties all split in different directions, Alice falls into a coma (and wakes up when time is restored with no memory except her name, the dark world, and the death of her loved ones, unless I'm wrong...) May dies quickly, she dies by her daughter's side. The three Skitties are alive but all three alone. After being attacked, Tye, later, finally has healed and has returned to the camp. But their missing family members were nowhere to be seen. There was no trace of blood, but nonetheless, the family was split to even smaller groups. Eventually, he is killed, just like May, leaving both of the parents dead and Sorbett all alone. All the siblings have left now is the valley.

Geez, looking at scary videos didn't help me type thsi, did it? Oo
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 2:49 am

Okay, sounds good.
I'm just a little confused as to who Chelsea is though :? SHe's not one of the Eeveelution siblings right?
I'll edit the profile as soon as I can, but I might need a few days to write it.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 6:38 am

Shoot! I meant Alice. Sorry Dipsy! Two Eevees on the same team... It confuses me to no end xD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime11th September 2012, 4:23 am

Argh, sorry for just droppiong off :'( But School is hectic at the moment. I have, like, thirteen days left, and then exam after exam after exam. It's very tiring to say the least.
So yeah, if I suddenly dissapear, I'm just not finiding the time between homework. I'll come on as much as I can though.
But anyway, that's okay Pancake. I thought it might of been a typo, buit I was checking just in case.
I'll update the profile soon. I promise.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Sorbett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorbett   Sorbett I_icon_minitime11th September 2012, 7:28 am

The Eeveelution history is up, that might help you. I'm busy with school too~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorbett Empty