Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
PancakeShiners
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon Empty
PostSubject: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime21st September 2012, 9:05 pm

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon Marina_profile_image_by_pancakeshiners-d5cevpd

"Hey, what's that?" "Oh, cool!" "That's pretty!" "What the heck!?" "Oh my gosh this is so much fun!" "Ow, I tripped! Oops!"

The Vaporeon's voice could be heard quickly. She's getting rather far through the dungeon. So far, only a few opponents have showed up. She's annoyed most of them already, and beaten a couple. But she's unlikely to last much longer all by herself. Yes... This Vaporeon is an idiot and is likely to get herself injured if she isn't stopped soon.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime22nd September 2012, 4:07 am

As Blaize emerged inside Little Canyon he was surprised by the increased roughness of the terrain. The gently sculpted outcrops from before were now littered with huge boulders and made ideal spots for hidden ambushes.
Swallowing hard, he knew he had to concentrate and at the same time keep his nerve. A clear mind would reward him with clear judgement, Sensai Blaziken once told him and his teacher was never wrong. Stopping to look for any tracks made by his Vaporeon sister, Blaize waited for Pixie to emerge so he continue pressing forwards.
Also entering the area and instantly noticing the terrain looming over them, Pixie trembled but urged herself not to be afraid. ‘This is normal’ she told herself encouragingly trying to shift the mounting doubt on her shoulders. Scanning the area quickly for her companion, she dashed over to stand behind him hoping to absorb some of his calm composure.

“She was here”
Blaize spoke, once again giving very little away in his brief comment as he pointed to the mess of tracks that littered the dusty floor. “She’s fast though, she always has been”.

‘She?’ Pixie’s eyes flung open wide, lit with a bewildered wonder. ‘Who was he talking about? Had he already spotted potential danger?’
“W..w..who?” she questioned the Flareon, starting to sound an ounce worried as she stood anxiously in his overpowering shadow.

“We must keep moving” Blaize replied without looking at his companion or answering her question. He hadn’t taken his eyes off the surroundings since looking up from the floor “You will know if we find her in time”.

Once again assuming his lead position, Blaize pressed onwards keeping his body close to any obstacles in his path and his footfalls as light as possible. Knowing from her similar training that, although she wasn’t as confident Pixie would be doing similar behind him. Stealth was always the best element in a surprise encounter and deserved to be Rule number 1.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime27th September 2012, 7:27 pm

ooc: Thinking of what to post next, sorry for the delay xD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime28th September 2012, 12:55 am

ooc: No worries Pancake, I'm sure you will think of something great Smile
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime9th October 2012, 3:55 am

Sevens had entered the canyon, more out of curiosity than anything. But she was edgy, constantly scolding herself. Curiosity was bad. It got her into trouble. Afterall, didn't curiosity kill the cat?
She perched herself on one of the canyon's many bolders, giving her a good view of the dungeon. At least this way, she was less likely to be snuck up on.
Of course, it doesn't work like that. Because someone did sneak up on her, and and that someone pounced on her tail, gripping it between her paws while yelling "SEVENS!!!"
Naturally, Sevens jumped out of her skin, and off the boulder, landing with little of the poise and grace she usually posses. Sorbett glimpsed over the boulder, and down on her agitated friend.
"Oops" she giggled. "Silly Sevens".
Sevens grumbled. She liked Sorbett, she did. She just wished she had some common sense.
Sorbett's ears were tilted towards the dungeon's center. "I can hear voices". She said. It seemed Marina's excited blabbering could be heard from even here. "Maybe we should turn around".
Sevens nodded. Yes, turn around. Around is good. No vicious pokemon to deal with.
But that didn't quite turn out either, because Sorbett jumped off her boulder, sprinting deeper into the dungeon. "Hey! That's a funny looking rock!"
Seven grumbled again, and chased after her friend.
Back to top Go down
http://dipsytailbonder.deviantart.com/gallery/34007604
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime9th October 2012, 8:51 am

Initially unaware of the new arrivals that had entered the dungeon behind them, Pixie felt the thud of something landing heavy on the canyon floor and pricked up her ears. The immediate worrying thought of the source of the disturbance and the following faint voices sent a shiver down her spine as she turned herself around instead of looking over her shoulder. Now they were possibly surrounded.
Concerned about the pending entrapment, Pixie glanced to her companion desperate for reassurance.
“What...what..was that?” she mumbled before realising that Blaize was none the wiser about the noises she had heard but fully concentrating on his task of tracking Marina.

As she stared at the Flareon she awed his composure: his posture was firm, his face deadly calm but his mind was frantically calculating. She could see it in his dark eyes that he was approximating speeds of travel and types of local inhabitants from residual tracks and the flickering of his fur was becoming addictively hypnotic.

“Stay here” Blaize spoke with an authoritive air, snapping the Vulpix out of her stare and sending a nervous feeling heavily into the bottom of her stomach. That was twice already that morning that she had been caught off guard by him and there definitely wasn't an excuse for a future third.

Knowing not to ask questions, Pixie reluctantly nodded accepting her solo fate and slunk down against a boulder as she watched Blaize pad away. She couldn't do much now but wait and hope she didn't get eaten by the biggest Pokémon her mind could conjure coming up behind her. Hanging her head sadly her long uncurled fur fell into her eyes. Blaize would come back, he’d have to come back.

(Oh Dipsy Sorbett is cute <3.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime20th October 2012, 1:46 am

ooc: Thanks Maybelline
Sorry I would've posted earlier, but I had no idea what to write >.<

bic: Sorbett skidded to a halt, causing the nearly faster Sevens to barrel into her. Forget the funny rock, was that a pokemon she just saw?
"Sevens," she whispered. "I think I saw someone."
Seven's ear picked up. Another pokemon? This was bad. Very bad.
In perfect sync, the two began to back up.

ooc: Sorry my imagination is on holiday at the moment >.<
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime20th October 2012, 3:59 am

It was the eerie feeling of being watched that sent a shiver down Pixie’s spine and caused her to stand stiff to attention. Blaize still hadn’t returned and she hadn’t been able to shake off the growing worry about him but now she could have a situation on her own paws.
Scanning the surrounding, as fast and accurately as she could, she didn’t notice her feet subconsciously taking her away from the spot she was told to stay near. Someone or something was out there she could feel……it was then she spotted them. Not one but two!!

As a wave of dread washed over her like a rock on the seashore, she desperately wanted to panic but forced herself to close her eyes and breathe deeply.
‘I am a floating cloud, I am the tallest tree, I am the strength of the…earth’ she thought rushing her mind through a concentrating mantra. ‘Fire and I are one and the same…One and the same! Fire and….I’
Weakly full of an empty confidence, Pixie slowly opened her eyes and prepared to face the two strangers who were now reflecting a similar expression as the one she wore. Maybe, just maybe they weren’t going to be hostile?

Gingerly taking a step closer to them she observed them intensly gaining better details about the new arrivals: the taller was yellow with a beautiful patterned coat and the smaller a Glaceon adorned in pink accessories. She had never seen either one of the types of Pokemon before and wondered if they were indeed a rare breed.

“Um, Um..Um Hello…” she called out nervously “I mean no harm…”.

Pausing she didn’t know what else to say, she had no real idea what they were following only that the dungeon was a potential place to find much needed items for their trip toward Trio Mountain.
As she waited for the much confirming reply from either individual she found herself unusually admiring the Glaceon’s ribbons. ‘She must be either well loved or very lucky to find such wonderful things’ she found herself thinking. Never in her own life had someone given her something so beautiful, she never had any real parents who left her anything when they abandoned her as an egg nor anyone other then Sensai Blaziken to show her anything that could be described as love. Forcing her mind back on the problem at hand and not wonder anything about her friendship with Blaize, Pixie took another gentle step forwards.

“My name is Pixie”.
she called out again.

Unaware that Pixie had attempted to make contact with another one of his sisters, Blaize cautiously paced further into the dungeon before stopping at split in the path. The left looked heavily eroded and deep ruts were worn into the uneven floor indicating many periods of foot traffic, the right was narrow, dusty and snaked away behind high towering boulders.
It didn’t long for him to make up his mind about which way Marina had gone, she wasn’t the usual run of the mill type of an individual who would have gone down the safest path. He knew her too well and was almost totally positive that she would have gone to the right for the thrill of danger and adventure. Rolling his eyes with a short sigh he realised that things hadn’t changed.

Preparing to turn around, he found himself suddenly falling victim to an unsuspected ambush from a Sandslash who had leapt out from behind a lone boulder. Although the individual was far larger then him in size, Blaize was initially startled but not intimidated by his aggressive foe.

“GET OUT” the Sandslash bellowed, thrusting his long claws at the Flareon in a hefty Swipe. “Haven’t you caused enough trouble already?”.

Narrowly avoiding the first but being caught across the face with the second, Blaize struggled to sensibly reason with the Sandslash in a blind rage and refused to back down and not defend himself. He was the innocent one in this encounter and now he was bleeding.
Mentally assessing that tackling the Sandslash head on was the least sensible thing to do with the slashing claws, he had to find away around the enemy to attack from behind. A single Fire Blast wouldn’t deal enough damage to the Ground type and would have to be followed by a Take Down or too.

Feeling the whoosh of air slice across the fur on his forehead, Blaize leaped backwards knowing he had to act fast.
Gritted with determination, Blaize ran obliquely off to an angle away from the thrashing Sandslash and leaped with full force at a surrounding boulder. With the leverage combined with his attack he’d be able to leap behind and get another in on an exposed area.
Successfully speeding and landing heavy footed on the rocky floor, Blaize bolted into another Take Down attack smashing solidly into the Sandslash’s scaly skin.

Roaring and spinning around in another forceful Fury Swipe, the Sandslash wobbled confused about the location of his new enemy. Rage fully blinded his motives as repeatedly both his left and right claw only connected with empty air. He even failed to realise that the neck fur collar of his opponent had reached an optimum internal temperature.

Grinning, Blaize opened his mouth and fired a strong Fire Blast at the Sandslash and proudly adjusted his standing as the slashing Pokemon fell to the floor still. For now he was the victor with the reward only being a tattered adventuring bag but that was enough for him. He didn’t thrive on duelling and beating other individuals just for their personal treasures.
Putting his head through the worn cloth strap, the bag felt uncomfortable around his neck but it made a better holder for his map fragment then underneath his necklace. Maybe Pixie would like the bag she after all did the navigating with the map?.

Last edited by little_maybelline on 21st October 2012, 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime20th October 2012, 3:59 pm

ooc: I'll post soon. owo
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime10th January 2013, 2:08 pm

ooc: I really need Dipsy to reply here as I wanted to introduce Pixie to Sorbett before brining Blaize back into the scene as to not overwhelm the reunion.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime31st May 2013, 12:32 am

ooc: I'm waiting for that as well... We'll see how she responds to my message...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime2nd June 2013, 3:59 am

Crouched low to the floor and panting heavily, Blaize gasped for air as beads of sweat dripped down from his fur and evaporated. He hadn’t expected to be ambushed by two Gravelers along the rough path back to his companion, but the four armed, bipedal rock Pokemon had teamed up together and collided into him with heavy force.
His fire attacks had proved to have little effect on either opponent as they used their rocky hands to grab his tail and restrain him around his neck, miraculously for Blaize however both Gravelers had wanted to use Magnitude on their captured victim which resulted in an argument breaking out and one individual using Self Destruct.

Collapsing under the weight of his aching body, Blaize was relieved that he had survived the damage from the explosion and the fall but at the same time envied the idea that Marina somewhere up head was likely skipping through the dungeon with ease and squirting the rock/ground inhabitants with her evolved water abilities. Even after all this time she still annoyingly had the upper hand over him. However much his wounds stung he had to get up and keep going, Trio mountain’s dungeons inhabitants were going to be ten times tougher than the ones he faced here and a small distraction as his would just be another element in his training. Not all events could be planned out and prepared for; life had a nasty habit of approaching with a surprise.

ooc: Will wait for Dipsy to reply with Sorbett/Sevens before adding another post about Pixie.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime2nd June 2013, 4:25 pm

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon Marina_profile_image_by_pancakeshiners-d5cevpd

Meanwhile, poor Marina has her own problems.
While Blaize has a type disadvantage, Marina, on the otherhand, has a bad personality for such a place. She's rushed into battle one too many times, drawn by curiosity and excitement. It's taken her toll on her. After one Spearow too many, she's made a decision. Sighing as she ran away, Marina dashed back towards the place she came. She hated running, and at times she hated rushing into things, but this way was so much more fun! Even so, Marina still knew better than to push herself too far. Even though her new friend the sun had come out to play, and time flowed now, dungeons remained dangerous places. She knows enough now to leave when it gets too harsh. She's running, looking behind her with irritation, only to collide right into her brother. It knocks her down, and she rubs her shiny blue head with her paw. "What in the world just happened?" She doesn't quite realize who she's just been reunited with.

Last edited by PancakeShiners on 6th June 2013, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime3rd June 2013, 12:31 am

Post #1 --- -- -
Further up in Little Canyon, a green figure dashes through the rocky terrain. It doesn't want to be seen, but is getting tired of running. It hops up into a tree and rests on a branch momentarily.
It's tiring, running from the law.

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon YueimgNEW_zps196e1d4e

The Snivy hangs in a tree, at a loss for words towards what's happening. The Vaporeon... and the Cheleo... and the stuff... with the thing... the Flareon and the Vulpix... doing stuff... The scene unfolds quickly and there's not much time to think. Afraid she would be spotted, she hops from her perch and scurries off. Some rocks are disturbed, crumbling down toward the group of quadrupeds. She quietly scolds herself and continues running. Not watching where she's going, she trips and slides down the edge partly. She's within earshot and easily seen from the group, so she decides to just play dead. At any cost, I can't be seen. At least, alive...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lieutenantlunch.tumblr.com
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime3rd June 2013, 1:31 pm

Momentarily blacking out after yet another unexpected collision this time with Marina, Blaize lay sprawled upside down aching from head to toe.
“Remind me to get the name of that rampaging Rhyhorn” he grumbled to himself shaking the fallen fur out of his eyes. As much as his pride wanted to show externally that he was fine, internally he hoped that the Gravelers hadn’t returned for another bout of two on one.

Hearing a feminine voice also question the situation, Blaize heaved to roll onto one side to assess the likely competition. Glimpsing at her long shiny body with an equally impressive tail, he sighed and collapsed back down with his head against the dusty floor. Fantastic, that was just what he needed after a tug o war tussle with the rock hard twins a water type opponent.
As a thought of Sensai Blaziken’s training tried to make its way to the forefront of his mind about the power of steam creation, Blaize instead opened his mouth to try a different approach than wasting what little energy reserve he had battling.

Clearing his throat, he wiggled his long slender rouge ears but no words left his mouth as he locked eyes with the female individual. The Vaporeon. Of all the Pokemon...
Mesmerised, Blaize clambered up onto all fours and watched her roughly rub her scaly head with her paw. It was her, It had to be her....the jewel on her head band had to confirm it was her...yet now on the verge of being reunited with his younger sister something deep inside of him was inkling to not say anything at all. Maybe it would be wiser if she had the first word? Maybe she wouldn’t recognise him at all.

Currently too preoccupied with Marina, Blaize hasn’t noticed the Snivy in the area and is unaware that she is in earshot of their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime3rd June 2013, 6:16 pm

ooc: I'm sorry I kept you guys waiting. V.V
Wow it's been ages since I thought about these characters.

bic: Sorbett watched Pixie with wide eyes. What a strange looking pokemon; she had never seen anyone like her before. What had she said her name was? Pixie...?
Sevens gently tugged on Sorbett's scarf. Dungeons are dangerous places; it's inhabitants are always aggressive and unreasonable. Maybe if they backed away slowly, this one would leave them alone....
Without warning, Sorbett bounced forward. 'YAY PIXIE!!'
Sevens froze, bewildered. Sorbett had just ran right up to the stanger! 'S-Sorbett! S-stop...' But her words were drowned out by the Glaceon's babble.
'SORBETT!' She said, nusually loud for the timid pokemon. Sevens even suprised herself
Sorbett stopped imeadiately, giving Sevens a well-practised pout. 'But look at her.' She said, waving her paws in Pixie's direction. 'She's all red and fluffy...'
'Sorbet g-get away from her now! Dungeon pokemon are d-dangerous...'
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime3rd June 2013, 6:37 pm

Marina blinks. She doesn't recognize Blaize at all. He looks like a normal Flareon. She's busy looking at his face, why should she be looking at the fire-shaped gem on his neck? "I'm sorry sir, I should watch where I'm going! Silly me!" She smiles. "What's a fire type like you doing here, huh? Not the best dungeon for you, better a water type like me!" She keeps going, unknowingly slapping her tail in her brother's face. "See you!" She stops when she hears something, and turns around... Seeing a Snivy lying on the ground. "Wha... What? WUUUUT." She prances over to the Grass-type. Her head is tilted. "Where'd you come from little snake?!" Her voice is hyper and excited. Giggling, she pokes it with her paw, not realizing the situation at all. "I touched it!"

Last edited by PancakeShiners on 6th June 2013, 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime4th June 2013, 1:57 pm

ooc: Yey Dipsy's back ^^ I was so excited when I read your post. The thread is really going to pick up speed now.
I love your new sprites too Pancake very personalised to your characters Smile

Unexpecting Sorbett’s sudden dash towards her, Pixie’s nervous reflexes caused her body to jump and recoil stiffly. It was only hearing the Cheleo’s words did she partially relax and began to assess the situation.
“I’m not from the dungeon” she found herself answering in a quiet defence “I come from the nearby mountains. I’m just waiting for someone.”

Feeling her feet lead the way closer to the light blue, ribboned Pokemon, Pixie gently took Sorbett’s outstretched paw and smiled.
“So you’re Sorbett huh...” she began, finding a wave of relief fill her words, glad that she hadn’t encountered a dangerous individual. “I’m very pleased to make your acquaintance, who is your companion?”

From her brief vacant expression, Blaize realised sadly that Marina didn’t recognise him. Why would she? Out of all his siblings he was the always the least distinctive looking, he hadn’t inherited anyone in the family’s eye colourings or markings he was just...ordinary. Maybe not revealing his identity just yet would give him time to gather his thoughts about the events of the past. Somewhere deep inside he had shelved the anger and blame towards his sister for causing the separation and the last time he had seen their parents.

“I’m terribly sorry...” he began in a response to her unusually formal apology “I’m here with a...OW”.
The tail slap had come as an added insult, not only had he been interrupted but now the Vaporeon had completely lost interest in listening to him and disappeared into a nearby bush. What was she babbling about?
Curious, but mostly concerned about Marina’s lack of concentration, Blaize padded over in the direction of Yue and looked down at the Snivy’s still body. It didn’t look in a bad condition and the wound on her tail looked healed and old.

“I don’t think it appreciates being prodded like an over ripe Oran Berry” he stated coldly to Marina in a serious, boring kind of tone. “At least you had the courtesy this time to not bump into it”
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime4th June 2013, 5:52 pm

Sorbett shook Pixie's paw, almost a little too vigorously. 'This is Sevens.' She said. 'She's a scaredy mon.' As if to prove the point, Sevens shrunk back to the shadows of the rock.
Sevens didn't trust Pixie. After all, if both her and Sorbett were so good natured, they'd get into a lot of trouble. It's not that she didn't trust, she just liked to take her time. But she found comfort in the fact that Pixie wasn't from the dungeon. Maybe she isn't really a bad pokemon.
'Who are you waiting for?' she asked, her voice not much more than a whisper.
'Oh yeah.' Said Sorbett. 'You siad you were waiting for someone. Is one of your friends here?'
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime4th June 2013, 8:05 pm

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon Slashbanner

Thump, thump, thump.

The sound of his claws hitting against the rocky ground was faint.

The figure continued to run. He was quite at home in this area. His kind always adapted to the rocky mountains.

Thump, thump, thump.

He leaps into the air, managing to land onto another area of the rocky land. His red orbs scan around, looking for any sign of life. Shaking his white fur, Slash continued onward. His destination? A dungeon. Although it was unusual for the traveling myth and legend hunter, he had lost something important in the dungeon. He had tried to go in a day before, but as ambushed and took a run, dropping an item along the way.

After rest and obtaining a meal, Slash was going to reattempt the dungeon once more. And retrieve his missing item as well. Not knowing he was about to encounter other Pokemon. Unaware that Fate had other plans for the Absol. Going solo was his original intention, but perhaps Fate was attempting to change that factor. And bringing the Disaster Pokemon toward others who may help him in his little quest.

((OOC: Ohhai guys~ 8D))

Last edited by Nightspeller on 6th June 2013, 4:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime5th June 2013, 1:24 am

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon YueimgNEW_zps196e1d4e
Post #2 --- -- -

"I'm sorry sir, I should watch where I'm going! Silly me! What's a fire type like you doing here, huh? Not the best dungeon for you, better a water type like me!" The Vaporeon talks within a flurry of activity. "See you!" Oh good, is she going away? "Wha... What? WUUUUT." To Yue's horror, she can feel the Vaporeon bounding towards her. Oh, sweet ARCEUS, no... cover isn't blown, cover isn't blown... "Where'd you come from little snake?!" Wait, what is she gonna-- The Vaporeon poked her! What in Arceus's name?! "I touched it!" Yue flinches and scrambles to her feet. "Hey!" She screeches, half startled and half offended. "Don't just poke random strangers!"

“I don't think it appreciates being prodded like an overripe Oran Berry,” The Flareon states in an hilariously monotonous voice, “At least you had the courtesy this time to not bump into it.” He's right, she's the one looking like an Oran Berry. A pale one, at that, she silently quips.

She lowers her voice and speaks in her normal enigmatic tone. "Please don't poke me." She glares at the Vaporeon, not enough to actually paralyze her as she wasn't using Glare, but she should get the point.

Last edited by Neoven8tr on 6th June 2013, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lieutenantlunch.tumblr.com
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime5th June 2013, 6:52 pm

Marina snorted at the Flareon. "Oh, you're so dull! You're worse than my brother Blaize! Wherever he went! Into oblivion or whatever!" However, she jumps as the Snivy moves, thinking that she had been dead and was now alive somehow. "Oh no, a ZOMBIE!" Whether she was just being a jerk or if she was just too stupid to live was unclear. Whatever the truth of the matter, she was stunned, especially by the glare. She didn't know that an absol was nearby yet.

Last edited by PancakeShiners on 6th June 2013, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 2:13 pm

Wobbling as Sorbett energetically shook her paw; Pixie giggled and brushed her fallen long fur off her short muzzle with the other. It wasn’t like her to chuckle, or laugh but yet there was something infectious about the ice Pokemon that radiated a warm blanket of joyfulness over her and she couldn’t help but smile.

“Sevens huh?” she grinned looking past Sorbett to the partially hidden Cheleo “That’s a pretty name too”. “I’m waiting for my partner...training partner, I mean training friend...erm no...” Pixie rambled, stumbling and blushing more and more as she tried to describe Blaize. By the end of the breath she had gone shy and mumbled “Just a Flareon”.

In a way it was complicated, Blaize never really spoke much about anything to anyone to really class it that they had a strong friendship with each other; maybe more a mutual understanding with a travelling companion would sum it up.
After giggling as the expression on Sorbett’s face changed, Pixie still felt flushed but managed to regain an ounce of seriousness.

“He’s scouting ahead for someone who he had seen enter the dungeon, what are you both doing here?”

Blaize smirked and cocked one of his ears to one side at Yue’s comment towards Marina followed by the Snivy’s hard glare of disapproval. If he knew Marina, comments like that were just water off her silvery back and two minutes later she’d have forgotten all about it.

However the Vaporeon’s reply was worth a shocking eyebrow raise. So his suspicions were indeed correct, before him stood his airheaded Eevee sister in her evolved form. Still however now wasn’t the time to unload the barrel of unanswered questions he had about the past on her, not whilst she was in her current state of hyper activity. He couldn’t take the chance of her laughing about it in his face, or pretending it didn’t happen.

He didn’t really want to answer her with some witty comeback either, what would he say ‘that he once had a sister like her who nearly let him drown’ or ‘that he had a sister like her who caused the collapse of his family life and destroyed everything he held dear’. He didn’t think of himself as dull either; sensible, level headed and quiet maybe but....did Pixie think he was dull?

Sighing as Marina thought Yue was a zombie; he sighed and took a step in the Snivy’s direction.
“Please accept my apologies for her behaviour Miss, I’m very sorry if she caused you any grief and I’m relieved that you haven’t been injured.” He spoke generally concerned and sincere, whilst unaware of her criminal record. Turning to look at Marina, his heart felt heavy “Maybe it’s about time I headed back to Oblivion or whatever” he finished.

It wasn’t likely she’d put two and two together and recognise him, Marina was alive that’s all that mattered and whether she was just lucky or plain stupid she was getting along in the dungeon just fine. Why did he feel the need to worry about her? It had been years since they were small Eevees rolling around in the grass, playing tag and running races together, Marina was a young, independent woman in her own right now and he couldn’t force his brotherly interference in her way any longer. The past was gone...destroyed in the darkness. There was no need to introduce Pixie to any of his siblings anyway, life would be kept easier that way for both of them and she didn’t need to know that he once had a family full of love when she only had a lifetime of abandonment.

Too absorbed in the conservation at hand with Marina, he is unaware that Slash is making his way through the dungeon looking for a lost item.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPikachu
No Rank
No Rank
ShadowPikachu

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 2:43 pm

Yuka was wondering around the rough terrain of the canyon. "Why didn't I listen to Satoshi-kun?" Yuka muttered as she jumped past a few boulders. She shivered as she reached out to a rock and saw that there was a small tunnel. She walked through it blindly and crawled down the small tunnel, she hadn't seen or heard any pokemon since she got here.

She was with her brother earlier, but they were attacked again by some angry field pokemon and the two separated from each other.

Yuka squeaked as she reached the end of the tunnel and fell down into a steep step, she rolled into some dirt and hit a rock down below. She grunted in pain. "Ow..."
Slowly, Yuka stood up and shook her dull pink/white fur. She looked around the dark tunnel. Her ears flicked at the sounds of pokemon nearby, in panic, Yuka hid behind a few boulders.

(Sorry. xD I still have to post Satoshi's ref ;w; )
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 4:01 pm

Slash has no idea there were some Pokemon nearby. A Snivy, a Vapereon and a Flareon. He was so focused on what was ahead, he lacked the insight of where he was stepping. One clawed paw slipped on a weak part of the slope and the Absol barely had a chance to react. His focus is broken and he was falling sideways. Unable to regain himself, he could only brace himself.

And he went down. Tumbling down. He curled up a bit as a means of defense as his body made contact with the slope several times. His eyes were shut, only hearing the sound of his body and the slope making contact and the sound of some rolling pebbles and dirt.

Finally, the tumbling came to a halt and Slash lands on his side with a loud grunt. He lay there in a daze. It was rare for an Absol to loose their footing, especially in a rocky mountain, which was to them, the easiest to move in. He has no idea he may end up drawing attention from the nearby Pokemon. Once he would stop seeing stars, he would learn if they were friend or foe. But he would honestly want to avoid a fight. Couldn't afford to become weaken before entering the dungeon.

Last edited by Nightspeller on 6th June 2013, 4:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 4:09 pm

Marina tilts her head. Blaize's little comment really does confuse her. Why would he say that...? She's about to reply when there's a crash. She explodes. "HEY! WHO'S THROWING ROCKS?!" She coughs, but when the dust clears, she stares in shock at the Pokemon lying there. "OH ARCEUS OH MY GOSH IT'S AN ABSOL. AAAAAH. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! THE UNIVERSE IS GONNA KILL US! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" She idiotically panics and runs deep into the dungeon, likely right into danger. What has the world come to when a Vaporeon goes nuts every 5 seconds?
Back to top Go down
ShadowPikachu
No Rank
No Rank
ShadowPikachu

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime6th June 2013, 4:20 pm

Yuka hears the Vaporeon's screams and running away from whatever. she poked her head out of her small hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime7th June 2013, 3:21 am

ooc: I just spent the last hour working on my post, and something just happened and I lost the whole thing. Feels like crying right now. Crying or Very sad Anyway, it went something like this:

bic: Sorbett seemed to trail off in her own thoughts, a look of concentration on her face. Why HAD they come into the dungeon? She didn't really remember much, just sneaking up on Sevens, and that funny looking rock...
Sevens shrugged 'We're just passing through I guess... we're always on the move....'
At that moment, Sorbett jumped up, and look of triumph on her face as she figured out the answer. 'Because it's an adventure!' she said. 'And adventures are fun!' And then she decided to continue her adventure, without any words of warning or explanation, and turned to head deeper into the dungeon. Deeper is where the treasure is hidden, she reasoned to herself. So deeper is where she will go!
Sevens sighed. 'Sorbett...'
'It's an adventure, Sevens!' she called, a little forcefully. 'Adventures are meant to be had, so we're going to make sure it's a good one!'
Sevens stared, bewildered by Sorbett's sudden change of interest. But, she supposed, she should be used to this by now. So she loyally followed Sorbett into the dungeon; she would never let her friend face it alone.

ooc: Decided to get them moving, hope that's okay Maybelline >.<
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 2:16 pm

Coughing as the sudden cloud of dust cleared, Blaize wrinkled his nose suspiciously as yet another random Pokemon has just landed in the area out of the blue. To hear Marina shrieking and running off didn’t surprise him however, this was just like some of their younger days where she would aggravate a cluster of Caterpie’s and leave him to escape out of their string shot cocoons.
He was no stranger to clearing up the debris left behind by a hurricane Marina.

Knowing it was pointless calling out to her; Marina would be long gone by now and instead he had to focus his energy on the other Pokemon: The Absol, The Snivy and the....pink tail wiggling in the grass.
Not now...Now was the time he had to be the opposite of his sister and think. No distractions. A sudden twist of fate the wrong way could leave him in the middle of another ambush and Absols could be unpredictable.
“Miss Snivy, I might need help” Blaize asked turning his head to the smaller Grass lady hoping she’d be willing to offer a vine or paw.

Turning back to the Absol, Blaize took a bold decision to approach the fallen individual. “Good Sir, can you stand? Are you hurt in anyway?”
Taking an ounce of caution, he braced himself encase things turned nasty.

ooc: Lol I don't know where 'Good Sir' came from, he was trying to be respectable and polite to an elder.

Pixie listened intently to Sorbett but found her brain asking herself a lot of questions, an adventure? For fun? What was fun? Blaize never really did anything to warrant enjoyment of life for laughter.
Then the Glaceon was on the move, without saying goodbye...was she going to have this fun?

“Wait” Pixie called out, “Can I come too? I don’t want to wait her for Blaize anymore by myself”.

ooc: It's fine Dipsy, it's good to keep them moving. Sorry her post was short.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 3:59 pm

Marina's yelling echoed in Slash's ears. Good grief, was that an Exploud? Damn things never know when to talk quietly. A paw went over his head, which was pounding due to a headache he was experiencing from both the fall and Marina's loud voice. It just wasn't his day at all. Dropping his valuable item in the dungeon, then taking a tumble after loosing his footing (An Absol loosing their footing, how ridiculous!), and now he had drew attention to himself when he tried so hard not to. What else could go wrong?

Hearing Blazie's voice, it was at least not loud like Marina's. He shook his head, clearing up the stars he had been seeing for a few moments. His vision slowly cleared and soon made out a single figure, a Flareon. Huh, he didn't see Eeveeultions very often out here. He slowly rose to his paws, testing out his legs and paws to ensure he didn't injure them, and he was lucky this time. Other than feeling a bit sore and the headache, he wasn't hurt.

"I'm fine... Thanks, for the concern."

It was rare to speak to others when he was out and about, as he knew how his kind was normally treated. Like poison to a plant, no one usually never dared to come near him. But then there were some of those unique Pokemon who would dare. He took a moment to scan the area, wondering where he had landed. He wasn't too off course, thankfully. But his item hopefully wouldn't be going anywhere. He dared to hope, he dared to believe he may get some help as long as he played his cards right. His red orbs trail back over to Blazie. He had to ask.

"Have you... perhaps, seen a Razor Claw anywhere around here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next