Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon

Go down 
+2
little_maybelline
PancakeShiners
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2013, 11:35 pm

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 12-43Post #3 --- -- -
(ooc: LONG POST, AHOY! Also,  I thought her image was a little too big, so have a mini sprite doing the bouncies. HURRAH FOR THE BOUNCIES)

“Please accept my apologies for her behaviour Miss, I’m very sorry if she caused you any grief and I’m relieved that you haven’t been injured.” His tone was generally concerned about Yue's welfare. Miss? I can tell from a glance that you're older than me by at least ten years. I also don't think I'm old enough to qualify for 'miss'... “Maybe it’s about time I headed back to Oblivion or whatever,” he finishes. Don't worry, you aren't chopped liver. At least, not to everyone, Yue thinks of the ditzy Vaporeon she just met. Speaking of her--

"HEY! WHO'S THROWING ROCKS?!" She coughs a bit, likely due to dust disturbed by the rocks' movement. (As if it were something else.) I haven't known her for five seconds and I can already predict her behavior. The dust clears to reveal an Absol. He doesn't look too trustworthy, but he doesn't look like a sunshine-and-rainbows-sprightly fellow either. "OH ARCEUS OH MY GOSH IT'S AN ABSOL. AAAAAH. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! THE UNIVERSE IS GONNA KILL US! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

Yue watches her abscond into the dungeon. She waits for a moment before trying to speak up, turning her attention and gaze towards Blaize as he speaks up. “Miss Snivy, I might need help,” he says while looking towards the Absol. “Good Sir, can you stand? Are you hurt in anyway?”

Slowly it rises to its feet. For a moment, she thinks of retracting her vines, but she decides against it as she recently forgot Vine Whip. "I'm fine... Thanks, for the concern." He looks around a bit before speaking again. "Have you... perhaps, seen a Razor Claw anywhere around here?" Yue nods 'no'. She then smiles faintly to try not to look menacing.

Last edited by Neoven8tr on 22nd June 2013, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lieutenantlunch.tumblr.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2013, 10:35 pm

ooc: No worries Maybelline Smile Unfortunately, mine isn't too long either (just got back from my music history exam, my head isn't fully with it >.<)

bic: Sorbett spun round, grinning from ear to ear. 'Of course!' she said 'The more the merrier!'
Sevens watched somewhat uneasily. Pixie didn't seem like a bad person, but she just doesn't like strangers. But, if they encountered trouble, then having Pixie with them might be a big help. She deliberated on it for a moment, before nodding, showing she agreed with Sorbett.
Just then a voice could be heard from deeper in. The voice echoed off the canyon walls, making the words unclear.
'Hey! There's others!' Said Sorbett 'Maybe they know where the treasure is!'
'What treasure?'
'Come on!' she said, running in the direction of the voice.
Back to top Go down
http://dipsytailbonder.deviantart.com/gallery/34007604
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th June 2013, 4:11 pm

ooc: Not sure what to do with Marina, so you guys go ahead, lol
Back to top Go down
ShadowPikachu
No Rank
No Rank
ShadowPikachu

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 11:58 am

Yuka gulped again and slowly walked out of where she was hiding, she soon followed the voices of other pokemon that were nearby. And saw Sorbett running to somewhere in the dungeon. the skitty squeaked and jumped in a small hole in the rocky walls trying to hide from these stranger pokemon. But her pink and white fur gave her hiding spot away .
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 12:54 pm

Pixie found it hard at first to keep up with the other two female Pokemon, Sorbett seemed to skip along in long bounding strides whilst Sevens nimbly walked along at a short quick pace. Even across the short distance Pixie felt out of breath following their trail, she dared not think how fast the Cheleo could go especially running away from danger.
Every now and then she would catch a glimpse of Sevens looking over her shoulder but the young Glaceon never stopped. What treasure were they looking for? She could only wonder, maybe that’s why Blaize’s map led them this way?

Just about to open her mouth to suggest the idea about Blaize’s map fragment, Pixie’s ears twitched to the sound of the echoes. Voices? They didn’t sound angry or raised? Could it be her companion?
Noticing Sorbett gallop off, Pixie had a split second to yell out “WAIT” before her voice trailed off with “I have an idea….” as her feet thundered faster and faster through the dust.

Relieved to see Slash stand to his feet uninjured, Blaize listened to his question about the Razor Claw and also shook his head simultaneously to Yue.

“I’m afraid I haven’t…I only entered the area a short while ago. Everywhere I’ve been has been dry and barren but there are two Gravelers over there who may have been carrying the item you seek”. Blaize spoke trying to include as much helpful detail as possible.
“I care little for loot, so whatever they have you are welcome to”

ooc: Sorry Shadow I got confused who Yuka was close to, I thought she was hiding near Marina's group rather than Sorbett's. I will try and help get you involved shortly.
Sorry about the random colours, the Mac gives me a choice of loads where as the desktop is about 8 ><

Last edited by little_maybelline on 20th June 2013, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller
No Rank
No Rank
Nightspeller

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 4:37 pm

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 Slashbanner

Slash listened to both Pokemon. Feeling disappointed neither had seen his item. Back to square one it seemed. However, he nods. "I see, thank you, both of you, though." With that, he looked toward the rock Pokemon. Lovely, more Pokemon who would use Self Destruct if the tide was turning against them. With a silent sigh, he ran toward the two Pokemon, his claws gathering dark energy as he used Night Slash on one of the Gravelers, catching both o their attentions. The one who was struck stumbled as it struggled to stand, this meant Slash had managed to land a critical hit.

The second Graveler growled and surrounded itself with silver-grey rocks which fired at Slash. Stone Edge. Slash was quick and dodged the attack, landing on higher ground. This was going to be tricky... He had to knock them out before they decided to use Self Destruct. That was the last thing he wanted to endure... He began to kick up a wind, Razor Wind was a good range attack, if he could just weaken them a bit, then he could finish them off.. After a bit of waiting, Slash unleashed Razor Wind, knocking both rock Pokemon back onto their backs. Perfect!

Running down, he powered up another Night Slash, hitting the one he had attacked firstly. It was luckily knocked out. But sadly didn't have his Razor Claw. Just some seeds and 23 Poke. He took the money, leaving the items alone. The second Graveler, while Slash was distracted, began to glow, getting ready to use Self Destruct. "If I go down, you're coming with!" Slash looked up. Oh crap... He had forgotten about the second one while he was looting. He jumped back and went to higher ground, giving a shout to Yue and Blazie. "He's gonna Self Destruct, take cover!" That attack was well known for hitting from a great distance, it was an explosion after all...
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 1:10 am

(Ooc: Just a note, but I always designate thoughts with italics and speech with boldening and quote marks. In this case, it would also be multicolored. Also, I think I can write a legitimate post tomorrow. Sorry for the confusion.)
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 11:38 am

(ooc: Thanks Neo, I probably got distracted by the many uses of colour. I chopped my post a bit so it will make it a bit easier for you that I haven't now had him read her mind. Sorry about that I'll take more care reading for your italics)

Last edited by little_maybelline on 22nd June 2013, 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th June 2013, 6:12 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, guys Sad My practical exam was stressing me out.

bic: Hearing Pixie yell, Sevens called out to Sorbett, asking her to stop, but her gentle voice was lost in the wind. Sighing, she picked up speed, an easy task for someone like her, and soon overtook Sorbett, running in front of her to make her stop. Sorbett, in typical Sorbett fashion, skidded to a halt, but was not quick enough to stop her from barreling into Sevens. 
'Ooff!' she said, as the two fell landing in a tangled heap on the floor.
Sevens groaned, trying to move but being unable too with Sorbett on top of her. 'Sorbett, we need a plan if we're going to go any further.'
'A plan?'
'Yes, a plan. You can't go charging into dungeons willy nilly.'
Sorbett, still atop of Sevens, considered the thought. A plan, huh? Sorbett wasn't usually one for plans, but maybe, between the three of them, they could think of something.

ooc: Sorry imagination is absent right now. Not entirely sure where to take this, did you have any plans Maybelline?
Back to top Go down
http://dipsytailbonder.deviantart.com/gallery/34007604
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st July 2013, 10:38 am

(ooc: I'm going to give Neo a chance to post before I do But I will work on a rough one to put up shortly).
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2013, 3:15 pm

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 YueimgNEW_zps196e1d4e
Post #4 --- -- -
(ooc: Two things: first, I'm back! Second, I don't like how photobucket hates .gifs now, so I'll just use her normal image.)

"I see, thank you, both of you, though." The Absol was unusually polite. Then, for some reason, there was a lot of fighting, and Yue didn't really care. She snapped back to reality when she heard an unfamiliar voice, though. "If I go down, you're coming with!" The Absol jumped out of the way and screamed. "He's gonna Self Destruct, take cover!"

Run? From Self Destruct, of all things? "Damp conditions prevent explosions!", she suddenly screamed. Her voice pierced the air as she ran haphazardly toward the Graveler. She leaped and aimed at it with an Aqua Tail, hoping desperately that the attack would connect. She knew how to prevent explosions, but didn't know if it would work this time.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPikachu
No Rank
No Rank
ShadowPikachu

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 8:07 am

Yuka slowly came out of her hiding place. Glancing around nervously as she heard other Pokemon fighting deeper into the Canyon, She gulped, shivering in fear, should she go deeper and find out what was going on? Or wait until someone else came-- hoping it was someone nice, and someone who could help her finds her older brother. Looking to the left and right, Yuka held her breath as she began to run down the left side, hoping for the best that maybe it could be her Brother fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon   9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9/3/Y1 The Idiot's Adventure/Little Canyon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2