Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Blizzard the Ice Eevee I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Blizzard the Ice Eevee I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Blizzard the Ice Eevee I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Blizzard the Ice Eevee I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Blizzard the Ice Eevee I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Blizzard the Ice Eevee I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Blizzard the Ice Eevee I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Blizzard the Ice Eevee I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Blizzard the Ice Eevee I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Blizzard the Ice Eevee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Blizzard the Ice Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard the Ice Eevee   Blizzard the Ice Eevee I_icon_minitime26th June 2012, 3:44 pm

Name: Blizzard
Nicknames: Blizz, undecided
Species: Eevee
Type: Ice type
Moveset: None
Items:
White band on his head

Relations
All the other Eevees of the Elements.

Description
The Elemental Eevees are not really Pokemon, but they take the form of Pokemon to blend in. These are special spirits. They cannot use moves. Instead, they attack with Elements. Despite being Eevees, they are powerful. Their purpose is to protect the valley and its inhabitants. It is their job to enforce the law. The Elemental Eevees stay at Trio Mountain at night. Blizzard controls ice. He can create vicious blizzard, throw snowballs, and like most of the others attack with pure elemental energy. He can also freeze anything, including himself. He can even simply make an area or an enemy really cold. He has very light blue eyes, and his paws, ear tips, tail tip, and the tips of his scruff are practically frozen.

Personality
Like Ocean, Blizzard grew up by himself. But for different reasons. When he was young, he had trouble controlling his powers. He froze an older sibling solid on accident. This scared his parents, so he was abandoned. Life was hard, and he grew up timid and scared, running away from most confrontations. As he got older he began to fight more. He was bullied quite a bit, which is when he developed a bitter personality when he was pushed. The rest of the time he is extremely quite and unsocial. Blizzard would rather run from a problem, freezing himself to avoid it. He's braver but still rather timid. At the same time, when he's bullied, he can get very vicious. He hates Magma with a passion and trusts few.

History
Not much about the Elemental Eevees is known, other than the fact that they are reborn every hundred years as a different species. They were all previously Skitties, next they will be Pikachus. The truth about their history is they were created by a Espeon named Luna. They were all born at the same time to various Eeveelution families, and brought together by a wise old Pokemon whose whereabouts are unknown. Blizzard was abandoned by his parents out of fear.
Back to top Go down

Blizzard the Ice Eevee
Page 1 of 1