Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Petal the Nature Eevee I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Petal the Nature Eevee I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Petal the Nature Eevee I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Petal the Nature Eevee I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Petal the Nature Eevee I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Petal the Nature Eevee I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Petal the Nature Eevee I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Petal the Nature Eevee I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Petal the Nature Eevee I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Petal the Nature Eevee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Petal the Nature Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Petal the Nature Eevee   Petal the Nature Eevee I_icon_minitime26th June 2012, 4:29 pm

Name: Petal
Nicknames: None
Species: Eevee
Type: Grass type
Moveset: None
Items:
Band of ivy over her head

Relations
All the other Eevees of the Elements.

Description
The Elemental Eevees are not really Pokemon, but they take the form of Pokemon to blend in. These are special spirits. They cannot use moves. Instead, they attack with Elements. Despite being Eevees, they are powerful. Their purpose is to protect the valley and its inhabitants. It is their job to enforce the law. The Elemental Eevees stay at Trio Mountain at night. Petal is a nature Eevee. She attacks with plant matter. It can be a massive storm of leaves. Or she can tangle her enemy with vines. She can also attack with plant poison as well, although she only does that in dire circumstances. She can also attack with pure energy from the sun. Petal is probably the weakest of the Eevees. She has vines over her front paws that change with the seasons. Her two flowers change as well, even her eyes change. In spring, her flowers are violet and yellow, her eyes are a bright magenta, and the vines are green with white and yellow flowers. In the summer, her eyes are lime green, her flowers are orange and yellow, and her vines are green with green leaves. In the fall, her flowers are yellow and white, her eyes are red, and her vines are yellow orange with red-orange leaves. In the winter, her flowers are a pale blue color and white, her eyes are sky blue, and her vines are a dead brown/green color.

Personality
Petal, generally, is very shy, and timid. She has a fear of blood and hates to fight. She's not the best fighter in any case. She's very gentle and kind but not at all assertive. She depends on the others to help her most of the time. She can, however, change with the seasons at times. While time was frozen there was no seasons, but that has changed. In the spring, Petal tends to be the most energetic and her power is the strongest. She's alot happier and more enthusiastic. In the summer, her power isn't as strong, and she's alot calmer, more easygoing. In the fall, she starts to slow down and panics alot more. In the fall, she's extremely timid and even paranoid. This is when she's the weakest and the most vulnerable. She rarely fights during this time.

History
Not much about the Elemental Eevees is known, other than the fact that they are reborn every hundred years as a different species. They were all previously Skitties, next they will be Pikachus. The truth about their history is they were created by a Espeon named Luna. They were all born at the same time to various Eeveelution families, and brought together by a wise old Pokemon whose whereabouts are unknown. Petal's father and siblings were killed when she was a few years old. It was a bloody and traumatic event for her, but she and her mother were able to escape. The rest of her days were difficult. They were always running, never fighting. They went many days without food. This helped develop her personality. After her mother died of starvation, she was found and joined the team.
Back to top Go down

Petal the Nature Eevee
Page 1 of 1