Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Spark the Electric Eevee I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Spark the Electric Eevee I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Spark the Electric Eevee I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Spark the Electric Eevee I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Spark the Electric Eevee I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Spark the Electric Eevee I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Spark the Electric Eevee I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Spark the Electric Eevee I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Spark the Electric Eevee I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Spark the Electric Eevee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Spark the Electric Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Spark the Electric Eevee   Spark the Electric Eevee I_icon_minitime26th June 2012, 3:58 pm

Name: Spark
Nicknames: Sparky, Zappy
Species: Eevee
Type: Electric type
Moveset: None
Items:
A yellow band on his tail from his tribe, with a red zigzag on it.
A Starly feather on his head

Relations
All the other Eevees of the Elements.

Description
The Elemental Eevees are not really Pokemon, but they take the form of Pokemon to blend in. These are special spirits. They cannot use moves. Instead, they attack with Elements. Despite being Eevees, they are powerful. Their purpose is to protect the valley and its inhabitants. It is their job to enforce the law. The Elemental Eevees stay at Trio Mountain at night. Spark can use lightning. He can create thunderstorms, attack with thunderbolts and lightning strikes, pulse electricity through his foe, and attack with spheres as well. He can also surround himself in lightning and charge at the foe. Spark's fur is almost always standing up. His fur is very static-y. It may lighty shock those who touch it. He has bright yellow eyes, a niche in his left ear, and a slit over his right eye, in which he is partly blind.

Personality
Spark, at first appearance, appears very vicious. Which can be true in battle. But there's more to it than that. He's an extremely hard worker, very, very loyal to his friends, and loves action and adventure. He's very close to most of the other Eevees in any case, but tends to be a bit impulsive. He's very fast, but stubborn. It's a bit hard to get him to change his mind. But he's useful to have around. He's very honest, trustworthy, and reliable. He is an excellent fighter.

History
Not much about the Elemental Eevees is known, other than the fact that they are reborn every hundred years as a different species. They were all previously Skitties, next they will be Pikachus. The truth about their history is they were created by a Espeon named Luna. They were all born at the same time to various Eeveelution families, and brought together by a wise old Pokemon whose whereabouts are unknown. Unlike some of the others, Spark's upbringing was pretty decent. He was born into a fierce tribe of Eevees. He was taught to fight, but also to be loyal to his family. Due to this, Spark had a hard time leaving his tribe, but when the chief had a vision sent by Luna he was told to go. Spark still misses them and visits them from time to time.
Back to top Go down

Spark the Electric Eevee
Page 1 of 1