Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance Empty
PostSubject: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime13th September 2012, 9:46 pm

It was a dark colored Espeon. With strange markings. With her paws, she pulled her goggles over her eyes, which had belonged to her father, Tye the Skitty. She was a very frustrated Espeon. Very angry and irritated. She hated being here. With her mean sister, Tora. But no... No! I won't give her the pleasure of seeing me so upset! Not this time! So was determined to show that she could be just as strong, but the harder she tried, the worse it got. The Espeon was still injured. Her shoulder burned and she would probably keep the limp she showed. But the energetic, spunky Espeon would not give up. No. Never. She and Tora had been led here. Jubilee's Map Fragment pointed to the Tainted Marsh, while Tora's pointed to here, the Haunted Ruins. Unfortunately, she was pushed into coming here first. Jubilee stared at the entrance and shivered. This was an old town... Rusted and broken down. Whispers came from its depths. This place was haunted, and probably had dangerous Pokemon in it... Jubilee shook her head. No. She wouldn't be scared. That's not what Blaize would want...
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime15th September 2012, 9:34 pm

OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance Tora

(Post count) # 1 --- -- -

Standing right next to the purplish Espeon was an Umbreon, a rather pretty one yet her snide remarks would often cut others like death's scythe. She wore a dark blue, pleated skirt, completed with eerily glowing rings of orange. Her paw pads were an ecru color, much like the color of her previous species. Around her neck was a collar as dark as the night, sporting a dubious-looking jewel made from a Dusk Stone front and center. She stood a full four inches taller than her sister, her being older by two years not helping Jubilee win any race in anything at all. The two loathed each other intensely. En guarde, Jubi, you pathetic excuse for a little sister. A cutting smirk paired with a taunting gaze was lowered onto her face as she began the insult conga line for today's situation. Allez! "Awwh, look. Poor little sis is afraid of the dark!" Her tone, not matching her pleasant voice on neutral at all, was mocking Jubi. "Shall we go back now so you won't get eaten by the zombies? Or, in the event we DO see one, hope that we can get to a diaper for you first?" She drew closer to her subordinate, failing to do anything better than she could. "Do you need big bro's comfort here? Or can you walk through here without the comfort of a night light?"

(OoC: Fencing terms are just too fun.)

Last edited by Neoven8tr on 22nd September 2012, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lieutenantlunch.tumblr.com
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime21st September 2012, 8:57 pm

OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance Jubilee__s_profile_image_by_pancakeshiners-d5fksfo

The Midnight Espeon whipped her head around, a light 'whoosh' could be heard as she dragged her large ears through the air. Her gaze through her soft green eyes was an icy one. She couldn't bear this any longer. In an instant, the psychic fox snapped. "You think you're so tough, don't you?! Well... Well I dare you to go in there by yourself! I'll beat you to the end of the dungeon! I'm not scared! I can get through all by myself! Just you wait and see!"

ooc: Uh oh... owo
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime22nd September 2012, 3:25 pm

2 --- -- -

Jubilee was obviously outraged at her comments. "You think you're so tough, don't you?! Well..." Tora sneered. "Who's to say you're not the one putting on a facade?" She looked down on her younger sister as she completed her sentence. "Well I dare you to go in there by yourself! I'll beat you to the end of the dungeon! I'm not scared! I can get through all by myself! Just you wait and see!"

Tora glared at her, a competitive fire in her eyes. "Just remember, sis, it's your funeral. I'll be sure to get the cheapest, dingiest coffin they have, throw it in a river for it to deteriorate, and retrieve it later for your burial. See you." The Umbreon disappeared into the darkness as she entered the dungeon alone.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime27th September 2012, 7:26 pm

OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance Jubilee__s_profile_image_by_pancakeshiners-d5fksfo
Jubilee pays no attention to her sister. Humph! She'll see! I'm not as weak as anyone thinks I am! Just because I'm a stupid Espeon doesn't mean I can't fend for myself! The rather stubborn and headstrong Eeveelution heads into the dungeon, her tail streaming behind her.
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime28th September 2012, 1:13 am

3 --- -- -

"Pathetic," the Umbreon growled, "Just flat-out disappointing." Tora had easily bat down any Pokémon in her way and was picking up all the things so Jubi couldn't find them. She began to hum a dubious tune while walking, her body's rings a fading flashlight burning out in the dark with a tune rather ominous to accompany it. Her paws padding across the dank, cold floor were the only accompanying tune, the bodies of the defeated Pokémon falling to the floor were merely a background beat. Tora smirked, disappearing into the darkness, the tune of her eerie song haunting the previous floors. Deeper and deeper she went until the tune was merely a ghostly echo of what was the path of a tyrant.

(OoC: What kinds of Pokémon are in this dungeon?)
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime29th September 2012, 12:36 pm

ooc: "Before the Planet's Paralysis, this was a mighty city. But when it was paralyzed, it fell into darkness, and was converted to a Mystery Dungeon. Therefore, only highly aggressive Pokemon, Primal Pokemon, and ghost-type, evil-type, and dark-type Pokemon live here now. It is the most difficult dungeon in the area, except for the two side dungeons of Mystery Caverns."

As Tora is not at the entrance anymore, a new topic will need to be made to keep the roleplay organized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance   OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPEN 10/3/Y1 Brewing Trouble/Haunted Ruins Entrance
Page 1 of 1