Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

Tora the Umbreon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime6th September 2012, 1:32 am

Tora the Umbreon Tora

Tora
Nicknames Tiger
Gender Female
Age 18
Species #197 - Umbreon, the Moonlight Pokémon
Type Dark
Height 3'03"(Imperial)/1.0m (Metric)
Weight 59.5lbs (Imperial)/27.0kg (Metric)
Level 41
Ability Synchronize
Nature Adamant - Tora will not change her beliefs easily, normally because she strongly believes in what she does. She won't change her mind unless she's attacked with good points that overrule hers. She's yet to see that happen, though.
Characteristic Quick tempered - Tora does not tolerate... well, anything, really. She's incredibly strict on how she treats others and how they should act. She gives leniency on Blaize, however, he's the only one of her siblings she likes.
Aura color Purple
Text color #999999 (#Pokémon Platinum)
Theme song None yet. Feel free to give her one :3
Pokédex Entry:

"Umbreon evolved from exposure to the moon's energy pulses. It lurks in darkness and waits for its foes to move. The rings on its body glow when it leaps to attack." -Emerald Version entry

Item: Dusk Collar (scroll down), Map fragment

Moves:
  • Covet [Tutor - B2W2]
  • Moonlight [Learned - B2W2]
  • Foul Play [Tutor - B2W2]
  • Toxic [TM - Pretty much every generation Umbreon's been in]
Moves reference (snaps to 'by leveling up')

Personality: Tora is hot-blooded and likes to pick fights and tease others. She will get annoyed easily if they try to counterattack her insults, and will often lash out with an attack. She will try to avoid attacking Blaize, only because he's older and she respects him deeply, but won't hesitate to attack others who are older, even the elderly. Unlike Sorbett, she's borerline tomboyish and is always wearing dark blue. She hates pink.

Appearance: "Umbreon has a sleek black body with a pair of crimson cat or fox-like eyes and yellow bands on its long, pointed ears and bushy, foxlike tail. Umbreon's forehead and legs have yellow rings on them. Its rings are said to glow at night, striking fear into anyone nearby. ... These rings glow and slowly pulsate." -Umbreon's Bulbapedia Entry
Unlike most others of her species, Tora's eyes are a deep, verdant forest green color. The rings on her legs as well as the one on her forehead glow orange instead of yellow, and glow more intensely, to the point where she is a living flashlight. She wears a Dusk Collar around her neck, as well as a dark blue skirt.

Relations:
Her relations with them are as follows:

• The short time she knew Alice, she failed to leave a good impression on Tora. Not like Alice had actually left an impression on her...
  • She would often tease Electra about being emo. She honestly thinks that, but won't give her peace of mind about it.
  • She respects Blaize, despite the fact that she's often given disapproving looks from him because of her bad behavior. Despite that, the two are very close.
  • Marina annoys her, and that's probably the only thing she can agree on with Jubilee.
  • She thinks of Jubilee as her subordinate.Tora is often pummeling her mental state with witty insults and never ceases to live up to her bragging rights, as well as often leaving Jubi in the dust. Tora doesn't hesitate to go out of her way to put down Jubi.
  • Sorbett's obsession with pink annoys her to no end. It often leads to her getting in a bad mood for the rest of the day.
  • She doesn't have much of an impression from Alei, (Arceus, bless!) other than that she is also a target for Tora's 'emo' teasings.
  • Tora does not remember much about her parents, Eve and Tye. She's begun to forget what they looked like and how they were.
  • She has no memory of ever meeting her Skitty siblings.

Description: Tora's abilities are that of any normal Umbreon. Her voice is rather pleasant, in spite of the fact that the words that come with it certainly aren't.

History:

Good. Better. Best.

Tora was the third child of an Eevee and a Skitty, though she had never known the other one. She only remembered Blaize. Blaize was perfectly normal to the eye, but when she first saw the both of them, standing side by side over a puddle, she recoiled in shock.
His neck ruff was cream-colored. Hers was an alarmingly bright orange.
Tora knew she wasn't normal from the start. But this? Shocking. She wanted to be normal more than anything else. She began to listen into the conversations of others to see how others normally spoke, and unfortunately, began to eavesdrop on rogues. She picked up their rough speech patterns, but was smart enough to never talk like that in front of her family.

Losers will lose, and winners will win.

Eve and Tye continued to have children, much to Tora's dismay, pulling her away from the center of the world. She loathed them all in one way or another. Next came Marina, her flaw being ANNOYANCE. Oh, Arceus, how ANNOYING she was to Tora. Then there was Jubilee, her flaw being PERSISTENCE. Tora outdid her in every way, and she wasn't afraid to mock her on that. She was older, stronger, and capable of taking many more hits compared to Jubi. Poor Jubi was never able to catch up. After Jubi spawned the twins Electra and Alei, their flaws being their CLINGINESS to each other. It was a normal twin thing to be clingy to each other, but the two were like some badly formed clique. Clingy and emo. Tora had always assumed that they were always talking about cutting themselves or suicide in their little emo ring. Losers. Then rolled along Sorbett, and with her OBSESSION WITH PINK, ugh, Tora would never give her peace with that. Pink this! Pink that! SHUT UP ALREADY! We know, you love pink! BIG DEAL! The last she remembered meeting was Alice, her flaw was that she was the SPOILED YOUNGEST. Her parents, already having so little time to spend with the family because they were busy, focused almost all the time they could on Alice. Tora grew to hate all her siblings but Blaize.

Sorry to say this, but I never lose.

After Tye was attacked in a dangerous dungeon, the siblings split. Tora wanted to go alone, but Lady Annoying and Madame Persistent came with her. Tora just gave a long sigh. The three traveled a bit before realizing they should evolve. Tora was highly disappointed when Marina found a Water stone before she could find an evolution item. They fought over it, but Marina ended up tripping on it and evolving. The Water Stone was useless. Tora began to search extensively for an evolution item. She found a Sun Ribbon, but passed it off because she thought Espeon were weak and worthless. Then, she ended up finding a Lunar Ribbon. Perfect. She evolved with this, and made sure Jubilee's jealousy would flare to the point where she absolutely NEEDED to evolve and wouldn't care what she would become. Tora left her discarded Sun Ribbon where she knew Jubi would find it (but have trouble) and basked in the glorious light of sabotage. Jubi would never win now.

That's just too bad for you... My heart is just gushing all over the floor for you.

They all still fought constantly over trivial things, and were often put in many tight spots and dangerous situations, with no thanks to Señora Annoying, Marina. Tora and Jubi ended up driving her off with an assault later on. Now it was just her and Jubi...

... But we all knew Tora wouldn't let Jubi win, ever.

... Did I mention I lied? Yeah. You actually believed that? Pathetic.

User Notes:

• Her siblings' profiles are linked twice in this profile (once in family list, again in relationships with them).

Last edited by Neoven8tr on 22nd September 2012, 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lieutenantlunch.tumblr.com
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime10th September 2012, 6:32 pm

She's done! :D
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime10th September 2012, 6:59 pm

Geez, this is so awesome.

Accepted!

Yay, I can post with Jubilee soon. xP
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime10th September 2012, 7:02 pm

The fruit of my labor is just TOO AWESOME. x3
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime10th September 2012, 8:14 pm

Very, very true! xD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime11th September 2012, 1:57 am

Oh she's cool Neo, your bio is great.. Tora makes a fantastic Umbreon. I love what she think's about her younger sisters. I can't wait to read about her in the Team RP. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime11th September 2012, 10:52 am

I'm exited about that too! I just might burst from all this excitement! I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime11th September 2012, 1:20 pm

Topic will be up later today. :]
Back to top Go down
Neoven8tr
No Rank
No Rank
Neoven8tr

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime15th September 2012, 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime15th September 2012, 10:58 pm

THAT. IS. COOL.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline
No Rank
No Rank
little_maybelline

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime16th September 2012, 12:33 am

:O That is Awesome. I wish I could draw well on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tora the Umbreon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tora the Umbreon   Tora the Umbreon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tora the Umbreon
Page 1 of 1