Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Rise of the Fallen! Feel free to join! We're a new site, so please work with us!
Please check the informational topics listed! I even have a list of things I need you to check.
Help Corner
Confused? Here are some links to get you started!

If you still don't get it, don't worry, our staff members would love to help you out! We also take suggestions and are still adding to this list~
Latest topics
» Spam bots?!
The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime30th May 2014, 7:25 pm by PancakeShiners

» Free Nokia N95 8GB Ringtones Mobile9 54 Mp3
The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:40 am by 

» Dwnload [word deleted] 3gp Rajawap.com
The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:11 am by 

» Test Drive Unlimited 2 DLC Code Generator.EXE.rar
The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 9:30 pm by 

» OPEN 9/3/Y1 Blissful Passing
The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:47 pm by PancakeShiners

» OPEN 10/3/Y1: The Echo of Thunder - Haunted Ruins [Dungeon]
The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:03 am by Piplup-Luv

» OPEN 10/3/Y1 Slow and Peaceful (Valley Square)
The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime28th August 2013, 6:18 pm by PancakeShiners

» Danielle the Skitty (WIP)
The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime26th August 2013, 5:22 pm by PancakeShiners

» On Character Creation READ THESE
The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime24th August 2013, 10:28 pm by PancakeShiners

Shoutbox
Here's where we can communicate throughout the site. :)
Current Day
HTML Generator Sample Page  

Date: 3rd of September, Year 1

Time: Early Morning

Weather: Slightly Cloudy

Temperature: Moderate

HTML Codes

The Eeveelution Siblings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

The Eeveelution Siblings Empty
PostSubject: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 7:45 pm

During the planet's paralysis, a Skitty and an Eevee spent a large part of their life exploring and marking the area of the Valley of Spirits. They entrusted the continuation of their work to their eight children, all a different Eevee Evolution.

Italics means that if the original owner doesn't get to me in 7 days that the one who adopts them gets the character. If you adopt this character, you may make a bio for it now.
Bold means the character is up for adoption.
Striked means the character already has a player.

The eight split into different groups.

GROUP 1: Considering I'm the only one whose character in this group has a bio up, we know this group split but not what's been going on within it. With Marina in the group it might be a bit chaotic.
Vaporeon: Marina, female, PancakeShiners, 17
Umbreon: Skyler, 18, Stormymeerkat, 18
Espeon: Unnamed, No details, up for adoption, see age openings

GROUP 2: Flareon was in this group but after a fight with Electra, he split. The remaining two probably aren't getting along as well as one may want, try as Alei might.
Jolteon: Electra, female, PancakeShiners, 15
Leafeon: Alei, female, Nightspeller, 15

GROUP 3: The only member in this group became a loner after leaving his splinter.
Flareon: Blaize, male, little_maybelline, 20

GROUP 4/5: I don't really know what's going on with this group... Either these two Pokemon are together or seperate...
Eevee: Alice, female, Piplup-luv, 10
Glaceon: Unnamed, No Details, Dipsytail Bonder, 13

Current age openings, if these characters are adopted:
20 (Flareon)
18 (Umbreon)
17 (Vaporeon)
16 (Open)
15 (Leafeon)
15 (Jolteon)
13 (previously Glaceon but may be open, if chosen this will change the Pokemon's location)
10 (Eevee)

History of the Eeveelution siblings: A large part of it can be found here or in Marina's bio
All were Eevees when they split. The rest of the time was spent traveling together, trying to get over their loss, simply surviving, and evolving at some point. Later, when the planet's time flow was restored, every one of them eventually made a decision. That's where their plot begins, which I'll post seperately.

Last edited by PancakeShiners on 23rd August 2012, 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime21st August 2012, 12:48 pm

LM has gotten back to me so Flareon is now taken. :]
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime21st August 2012, 4:22 pm

Mizuurei has contacted me, and told me she can no longer play the Espeon. This character is up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime21st August 2012, 10:09 pm

If you have trouble getting these adopted, I might take one.
Back to top Go down
http://dipsytailbonder.deviantart.com/gallery/34007604
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 7:24 pm

Espeon is completely open if you want him/her. :]

If only Stormy and Shironia would get back to me...
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 10:25 pm

Stormy has replied to my message. Umbreon is now taken.

Glaceon is the last one I need confirmed.

Espeon is still open.
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 2:28 am

Glaceon is now open. These two are up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 3:47 am

Can I take the Glaceon please? :3 I'd also like to keep her/him age at 13.
Is there already a character for her/him, or can I make one up myself? And if so, what do I need to know about the character?
Also, I'm happy for it to be in group 4. Can I also put Sevens there?
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 8:35 pm

I'll walk you through the character. We can figure something out. ^^
Back to top Go down
PancakeShiners
Bronze Rank
Bronze Rank
PancakeShiners

PostSubject: Re: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 8:36 pm

I'm changing the character limit rule. Expanding it to 5 if each one is on a different team.

I'll take Espeon if no one else wants it. xP
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
No Rank
No Rank
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime25th August 2012, 3:50 am

I just wanted to run this by you first before I started on the bio.
I was thinking of making the Glaceon a more light hearted, but ditzy and absent minded character. She's friendly to strangers, and on the surface she seems like a happy character, but she smiles to hide the hurt underneath. She had a friend once and he hurt her (I was thinking he turned primal, but if that doesn't work I'll think of something else.) As such, she's unwilling to make friends cause she doesn't want to be hurt again.
I was also thinking that her and Sevens met up at some point and joined up, just cause it would then make sense to put them on the same team. But it's cool if that doesn't work.
So is this okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eeveelution Siblings   The Eeveelution Siblings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eeveelution Siblings
Page 1 of 1